Chapter 2

Arnav and Kushi are married. They together run a Fashion house named 'SKAI Fashion house' that has been well flourished in small period. Kushi manages the Designing department while Arnav looks after management. After Kushi became pregnant she stayed home and manages the work from home itself as Aarav is her priority now.

It was evening when Arnav came home back. He saw Kushi and Aarav was playing in the garden. He quickly went inside and got freshen up. Wearing his shirt and tracks he came out to garden.

Kushi - Hi Arnav ji. How was your day ?

Arnav sighed pouting - Very very hectic day.

Kushi - Oh my poor husband.

Arnav nodded.

On seeing his father little Aarav ran towards him with his little little feet stumbling every now and then.

Aarav - Daaaa......

He shouted trying to gain his attention. Arnav pretended as if he didn't see him. Aarav pulled his pants moving his body up and down. Arnav laughed seeing his little munchkin and lifted him in his arms.

Arnav - Dada missy Aarav baby so much. Aarav baby missy Dada ?

Aarav nodded his head - Aav missy Daaa..... (Aarav missed Dada)

Arnav - Oh I love you so much Baby.

Kushi smiled - Wait let me bring coffee for you.

Arnav held her hands even before she go- You were playing right ? Then why are you leaving. I have already told Kaki (Maid) to prepare tea for you and coffee for me. So sit down.

They both sat on the grass and pulled Aarav's soft toys near and started playing with him.

Arnav - Kushi...

Kushi - Hmm...

Arnav - Arjun called me today.

Kushi grinned - Really ?

Arnav - Hmm.... His father has said ok to his marriage it seems.

Kushi's eyes got wide - Oh my God.

Arnav - They have fixed the marriage next month. Arjun and Arohi has literally threatened me to be there from engagement till Marriage. It will take Fifteen days totally.

Kushi - Is it possible ? We are working on a project right now.

Arnav - Don't worry. We will do something. Waise bhi..... We have bought an estate on Shimla. We never had an opportunity to visit that. Let's go.... It will be a small vacation for us also.

Kushi - ok.

Arnav - Finally I will get rid of Arjun's laments. Arohi has stuck for lifetime....

Arnav laughed while Kushi gave a small smile. But will her sadness got hid from her husband ?

Their maid bought Tea and coffee for them. He took that and both started sipping it.

Arnav - Kushi.... What happened ?

Kushi nodded her head and smiled - Nothing.

He held her palms and kissed them tenderly - Thinking about Arjun and Arohi's marriage you got to remembered of our wedding right ?

Kushi - Iam just.....

Arnav - You don't have to get insecure Kushi. You and Aarav alone are my family. Other than you both I don't need anyone in my life.

Kushi - But your family....

Arnav - I told you Jaan. Only you and Aarav are my family. You don't have to get guilty thinking about them.