Chapter 28

Arnav and Indraneel along with Kushi has went hospital and was done with their checkup. Kushi and Arnav was glancing at eachother every now and then. Arnav has already messaged her in the morning that he is going to speak with Indraneel about their love. Kushi though knew her father was scared of his reaction.

After completing the check up, they both took Indraneel to Mandir and sat in silence.

Indraneel - Shall we go ?

Arnav hesitantly said - Uncle, I need to speak something important with you.

Indraneel somehow expected seeing both of them in silence since the morning.

Indraneel - Yes tell me.

Arnav - Uncle before starting I would like to say sorry if by any means I hurt you.

He glanced at Kushi once who inturn blinked her eyes.

Arnav - Uncle I..... I don't know how to say this. Actually I..... I love Kushi.....

Indraneel raised his eyebrows in surprise. Kushi and Arnav looked at eachother.

Arnav - Uncle..... Mein.....

Indraneel sighed - So you both love eachother ?

They both nodded their head and looked at him expectantly.

Indraneel - Are you Both sure ?

Arnav and Kushi nodded their head.

Indraneel - Ok. Let's go....

Arnav and Kushi gaped at eachother.

Arnav - Uncle.... You didn't say anything ?

Indraneel - What do you both expect me to say ?

Arnav - I know you are upset with me..... It's totally correct. But Uncle, Iam sorry that because of me you are hurt. I know you wanted to find a good family and well settled guy..... And I don't have any of those..... But Uncle, I will keep Kushi happy. I promise you that.....

Indraneel - First of all I am not upset with you both. Thanks for letting me know your decision. That shows your Trust and Love towards me..... But kids, if you really love eachother, you both need to understand one thing, love is not as easy as a cup of tea. Sowing love in somebody's heart is easy, but waiting for it to grow up patiently is not. You both have sown your love, let me see how it grows with time.

Arnav and Kushi looked at eachother as they saw Indraneel walking towards their car.

Arnav - What is he saying ? Is he ok with us loving eachother ?

Kushi - Arnav ji..... Even Iam confused. What should we do now ?

Arnav - Kushi, I think he wants to see us together. I mean, how we behave with eachother, how we take our relationship and all that.....

Kushi - So he is ok with our love ?

Arnav - For now he didn't do any decisions. Only our bond will make him consider our relationship.

Kushi - You mean..... We have to be as it is as now.....

Arnav sighed - We can figure that out later. Now come let's go.

They all reached to office and started working. Arnav and Kushi was differently enthusiastic than other days. They were happy and content that their journey started together now.