Chapter 5

Today was Arjun and Arohi's engagement. Both family and their relatives were settled on the resort. The garden area of the resort was beautifully decorated for the Engagement. Kushi has already sent Arjun and Arohi's dress to the resort.

It was evening -

Kushi was already on the resort where the Engagement was going to happen along with her son tapping her feet on the ground anxiously waiting for her stupid husband. She was scolding him under her breath.

Kushi - Don't know where he went. Pagal insaan. How many times I have told him to be on time. But look at him..... Always late.

She turned around as someone tapped her shoulders. Kushi smiled looking at Payal who was standing there.

Payal - Hi.

Kushi - Hi.

Payal - What are you doing here ?

Kushi - Iam waiting for my Husband.

Payal - Oh.

Kushi - Excuse me.

Payal moved inside and called her husband. As soon as he picked up.

Kushi - Arnav ji where are you ?

Arnav - Iam on the way Kushi. Just give minutes. I'll be on the resort.

Kushi - Jaldi aana.

She hung up the call and waited for him walking to and fro like a pregnant cat.

Finally after five minutes he drove into the resort. And as soon as she saw him, she ran to him with Aarav.

She pinched his arms hardly making him hiss.

Kushi - Where did you go ?

Arnav rubbed his arms - I went to buy a gift for Arjun and Arohi. You are reacting as if I went away from you forever.......

He turned to pick the gift and suddenly realized what he said and turned back only to see kushi standing still. If he is not wrong he could also see a thin layer of tears in her already sad face.

He quickly went near her and cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

Arnav - Kushi I was just kidding. Galti se nikhal Gaya..... Iam so sorry Kushi.

Kushi tried to smile - It's ok Arnav ji. I know you were not serious about it.

Arnav sighed - Iam really Sorry Shona.

Kushi held his hands - It's really ok. Chalo let's go inside. Arjun and Arohi was waiting for us.

Arnav gave a small smile and nodded his head. He then opened the back door and lifted a big box.

Kushi - What is this ?

Arnav - This is for Arjun and Arohi. Come let's go. It would be fun when they open it. I have ordered cake for them. And there is blasters in the back seat. Take it out.

Kushi picked the blaster and Aarav made sounds asking her to give him the blaster.

Arnav - Aarav, that's not for you. That's for Arjun Mamu. Shall we go inside ?

Kushi - Let's go.

Both went inside with their big box and other things.

Guests were already seated on their places and the couple was at the dias. Arnav and Kushi walked passing the crowd and seated on the front row...... Two rows infront of the Raizada family.

Others were watching the couples while Aarti who was seated behind was watching Arnav. She didn't saw his face but his frame looked so much familiar to her.