Chapter 51

Arnav and Kushi came down with Aarav for breakfast. She saw Anjali and Payal was sitting in the couch and went near them.

Payal - Good morning Bhabhi....

Kushi - Good morning Payal.

Aarti - Everyone come. Breakfast is ready.

Anjali - Coming.... Coming....

Anjali helped Payal while Kushi picked Aarav in his arms. Everyone sat on the dining for breakfast.

Everyone indulged in eating and also discussing about tomorrow's trip.

Next morning -

Kushi excitedly woke up by 4 in the morning along with Arnav. Both got ready and Kushi made Aarav bath in warm water and dressed him up.

As the trio went down, they saw Aarti, Renu and Anurag was checking the things they have packed.

Seeing them Anurag smiled - Hey you people are ready ?

Kushi - Haan.....

Aarti - Awe..... You are looking so cute Kushi.....

She smiled looking Kushi dressed up in long blue ankle length cotton frock. Leaving her hair on her one side she wore white shoes to match that. Arnav was also twinning with her with his white shirt and blue jean.

Kushi - Thanks. Where are others ?

Aarti - Payal and Aakash are ready and will come down in few minutes. Anjali is getting Rishab ready. Nannu is also ready. On the way we can pick Shyam Beta also.

She was speaking when Aakash and Payal came down.

Payal - Good morning Mumma.....

Aarti - Good Morning..... looking so pretty in this dress.

Payal giggled bowing dramatically infront of her. She was wearing green maternity gown. It has many frill layers and with her seven months baby bump she was looking damn cute in that dress.

Anjali also came down wearing Jean and T shirt.

Aakash, Arnav and NK loaded all the packages in the tourist bus they have hired. They all seated comfortably and soon the bus started.

Kushi sat near window watching the calm roads of Delhi. It's her very first experience to travel for a picnic like this. And as NK switched on his music system the bus boomed with the beautiful voice of Arijit Singh.....

Le jaayein jaane kahaan
Hawayein, hawayein…
Le jaayein tujhe kahaan
Hawayein, hawayein…
Begaani hai yeh baaghi
Hawayein, hawayein
Le jaaye mujhe kahan
Hawayein, hawayein....

As the cool Breeze of Delhi touched their warm skin, kushi felt refreshed and relaxed. Leaning on Arnav's shoulder and looping her arms with his she let her eyes look outside the window.

Arnav smiled and rested his head over her's. As Aarav had warm bath little baby couldn't control himself from sleeping. He slept and they made him lye on the seat near theirs.

They picked up Shyam on the way and the bus zoomed in silence. After one hour the sun started taking its position spreading its golden rays everywhere.

By 6.30 they reached Agra. Arnav asked NK to lift Aarav. While he covered Kushi's eyes.

Kushi - Arnav ji.... What are you doing ?

Arnav - Shhhh..... Just follow my instructions..... Now walk straight.....

Kushi walked as per his instructions. And he safely walked her out of the bus.