Chapter 36

Hi dears.....

For those who asked doubts regarding Kushi knowing Arnav's full name..... You guys can refer chapter 12. Arnav would introduce himself saying his full name. And remember, Arnav's father was Industrialist so searching him on Google is not possible. And now here goes the story.

Arnav and Kushi sat on the sofa tired after sending Arjun and Arohi off.

Arnav - I never thought that we will have a day like this.

Kushi - Arjun and Arohi has really done so much things toake our day memorable.

Arnav chuckled - Till two days before I never thought something like this will happen and see where we are today.....

They chuckled and shook their head.

Kushi - I'll go and change.

Arnav - I'll go and sleep. Feeling so tired.

Kushi - Hmm....

They both stood up and went to their room. Arnav went and changed immediately while on the other side Kushi stood infront of the mirror gaping herself.

She looked at herself decked up in lehenga, neck adorning Mangalsutra and her partition filled with sindoor. She is married now...... A new bride..... And she is supposed to stay at her Husband's room right ? She blushed averting her eyes not able to face her own face. She smacked herself as ,Like everyday she bid goodnight and departed to her room not realising that she is married to him now.

Shaking her head she first went and changed herself into a kurta pyjama. Then with her baby steps she went to Arnav's room.

She knocked the door and Arnav who already laid on the bed looked at her and sat on the bed.

Arnav - what happened Kushi? You need something ?

Kushi shook her head NO and then slowly nodded Yes.

Arnav chuckled - What happened ?

Kushi - You are forgetting something.....

Arnav scrunched his brows trying to remember what is that he forgot. But his tubelight didn't glow.

Kushi pouted - Dumbo....

Arnav gasped - What ?

Kushi kept her hands on her hips - What what ? Who am I to you now ?

Arnav - Kushi what are you saying ?

Kushi stamped her foot and went and laid on the other side of his bed covering herself with quilt. That is when Arnav realised what is she talking about. They are married now right ?

He was about to speak when his phone rang and it displayed 'Arjun' calling. Arnav attended the call.

Arnav - Haan Arjun....

Arjun - Hi Bhai..... I just called you to say we have boarded the flight. In fifteen minutes it will take off.....

Arnav smiled - Ok Arjun. Where is Arohi ?

Arjun - She has went to washroom.

Arnav - Ok then. Have a happy journey.....

Arjun chuckled - It's you who has started your journey...... So all the best.....

Arnav chuckled lightly.

Arjun - Waise Bhai..... Shaadi ka intezaam humne kar Diya tha...... Sorry that, Ab suhaagraath ka intezaam aapko kudh karna padega....Time nahi Mila you see (We have arranged for your wedding..... But for first night you have to do by yourself . We didn't had time you see)