Chapter 35

It was next day when Arnav and Kushi went to walk like usual. Both were unusually silent that day. Marriage thoughts has seeded in their mind and it is not letting them in peace.

Finally Arnav sat on a bench and Kushi sat beside him.

Arnav - Kushi....

Kushi - Hmm.....

Arnav - Shaadi karogi mujhse ?

Kushi was stunned looking at his calm and composed face adorned with a small smile.

Kushi - Arnav ji....

Arnav - I thought a lot about this and Iam sure about this..... Baaki thumhari Marzi....

Kushi looked at him with teary smile - Sach ? Are you ok with us getting married now ?

Arnav held her hands - Iam damn sure of it Kushi. We don't have anyone for us. I want to have a family..... With you.....

Kushi chuckled wiping her tears - Iam also sure.

Arnav smiled - Really ? You are not saying anything for my sake right ?

Kushi - No Arnav ji. Actually yesterday Arohi talked about this and from that moment, I wanted to speak about this with you.

Arnav - Ok then. Let's get married tomorrow.

Kushi gasped - Tomorrow itself....

Arnav nodded - Yesterday when I went to our lawyer regarding your patent works. He said he will start that tomorrow as tomorrow is an auspicious day. So let's get married tomorrow itself simply. Or do you want grand wedding ? If you want then we can wait and plan accordingly.

Kushi smiled sadly - Who are there for me to hold a grand wedding ? Let's make it simple itself.

She leaned on his shoulders looping his arms - Papa would be so happy if he was here.

Arnav sighed keeping his head over her's - Uncle is so proud of you and happy seeing you from wherever he is. Don't worry Kushi.

Kushi - Let's go Arnav ji. We shall say our decision to Arjun and Arohi too..... They will be so happy.

Arnav - Hmm.....

They both stood up and walked back to home. They saw Arjun sitting on the sofa rubbing his sleepy eyes and Arohi making coffee at kitchen.

Arnav - Arjun..... Arohi.....

Arohi - Coming Arnav ji.....

She bought coffee for everyone and the couples settled on the sofa sipping their coffee.

Arjun hesitantly started - Bhai, what have you thought of the thing I told you yesterday.

Arnav glanced at Kushi once - Hmm.... I have thought a lot about it.

Arjun - Then what have you decided ?

Arnav - Me and Kushi have decided to get married.

Arjun and Arohi jumped on their seats in excitement.

Arohi - Really?

Kushi - Yes.

Arjun - Then we can go and speak with lawyer about the formalities tomorrow.

Arnav - Tomorrow we are getting married.