Chapter 40

Kushi prepared Desserts and Briyani for her friends. Everyone got ready and went to have dinner on the lawn where beautiful dinner setup was made as per Arnav's instructions.

Arnav got ready in his black shirt and Sandal pants looking as handsome as ever.

Arnav - Kushi when will you go and get ready ?

Kushi - Iam going now Arnav ji. You go and see the preparations.

Arnav was about to go when he felt being pulled. Before he understands anything Kushi hugged him and ran away in a blink, but not before complimenting her husband.

Kushi - You are looking so Handsome.

Arnav's smiled widened looking at the direction where she vanished a sec ago.

Shaking his head he muttered - Pagal....

Kushi on the other hand went and selected a simple cotton ankle length frock. Tying her hair in a high pony and silver accessories adorning her, she looked very pretty.

She was tying her watch when a strong pair of arms wrapped her from behind. She smiled wide looking at her Husband in mirror.

Arnav - How can someone look so pretty even in a simple outfit ?

Kushi blushed looking away - What are you doing here ?

Arnav - Arjun and Arohi came. So thought to come and take you down. But it's ok. They can wait for sometime.....

Kushi turned to him looking at him amused.

Kushi - Let's go down.

Kushi turned to go but he pulled her to him wrapping his arms around her waist.

Kushi - Arnav ji.....

Arnav raised her face. Cupping her cheeks he kissed her forehead.

Arnav - You are so beautiful Kushi.

Kushi smiled - Thanks for the compliment. Now come let's go.....

Arnav tightened his hold and shook his head. Kushi rolled her eyes blushing.

Kushi - Arnav ji..... Come on everyone is waiting downstairs. We need to go.

Arnav - You are so unromantic.

Kushi laughed - My Jaan..... Let the dinner finish after that we can discuss how much romantic and unromantic Iam. Not now......

Arnav kissed her cheeks again - What will I do discussing ? Rather you should show me how much romantic you can be.......

Kushi - Besharam..... Come.....

She pulled the laughing Arnav along with her and duo went downstairs where everyone were waiting. Seeing Arohi kushi literally ran to her.

Kushi - Hi.....

Arohi got excited and hugged her - Hi Kushi.....

Kushi - Hi Arjun....

Arjun - Hi.....

Kushi looked at Arjun, Arohi's parents and took their blessing - Namaste uncle....

DK - Hi

Kushi - So how's marriage life going ?

Arohi - It's good. Now you tell me, how is Shimla ?

Kushi - It's good. Same as Darjeeling. Aarav also got adapted to the climate.

Arohi observed the whole house - It's very neat Kushi. You have decorated the house very neatly.

Kushi - The whole credit goes to Arnav ji only. He only decorated the house.