Chapter 53

Doctor adviced Arnav to be in hospital for a day so that they can observe her health. Arnav accepted and went out.

Going straight to Anurag - Papa....

Anurag - Haan beta...

Arnav - Doctor said to stay here tonight. So I think you all should head back to home.

Aarti - How can we leave just like that ?

Arnav - Only one person can stay with the patient. And Iam staying.....

NK - Shall I take Aarav with me ?

Arnav - Who this boy ? He will take the whole Raizada mansion on his head..... I will take care of him. Don't worry. You guys Go and rest.

Aarti - How will you manage alone ?

Arnav - Aadat hei Mumma. I can take care of my wife and son. You guys relax and go home. We will come tomorrow.

Anjali - Mumma he is right..... You guys can't sit here in the hospital whole night. Payal and Dadi needs rest Mumma.

Shyam - Anyways it's 9 already. We won't even realise how the time passes.

Convincing everyone Shyam took everyone and asked Arnav to call him if he needs anything.

Anurag - Morning I will send car to pick you both. Don't strain yourselves looking for vehicle.

Arnav - Ok.

Aakash - Bhai..... There is food you and Bhabhi. Eat on time. And I will fix an appointment in Bhabhi's name with Payal's Gynecologist itself.

Arnav - Thankyou.

Bidding bye to Arnav and Kushi the family departed.

As soon as they went Arnav checked with nurse who inturn instructed him some to do's. Arnav has arranged for extra bed for him and Aarav and locking the door he laid on the bed and patted Aarav to sleep after feeding him. Aarav who was tired slept in no minute. He then sat with Kushi and had his dinner and fed her also.

After washing his hands he went to lay on the other bed with Aarav, when he felt a tug on his hands. He turned and looked at Kushi who patted the place beside her. He smiled and bend down to kiss her forehead.

Arnav - This is hospital.... Anybody could barge in any minute. So sleep.....

Kushi - After I sleep go and lay there.

Arnav sighed and after locking the door he went and laid beside Kushi.

Kushi snuggled to him and he caressed her back. She looked at Aarav who was sleeping peacefully.

Kushi - Arnav ji....

Arnav - Hmm....

Kushi - Dar lag raha hai.....

Arnav frowned - Why ?

Kushi - Aarav is very small. And with little baby coming, I am scared whether I can handle them ?

Arnav chuckled - It's few days only. When the baby will come in this world, Aarav will turn 3 and we might need to put him in school. We can manage Kushi.....

Kushi looked at him surprised - Aarav will go school ?

Arnav - Won't he. He will go school next academic year.

Kushi - Oh... He will look cute with uniform.

She exclaimed already imagining her mini packet in school uniform.

Arnav laughed at her expression and kissed her nose.

Kushi - But... How come our baby didn't even showed symptoms ?