Chapter 24

It was after few days and it was season of Poush Sankaranti and the whole Kolkata was beaming with celebrations. Kushi has been busy for few days as she got few projects of designs for the festival season. The Actresses she worked with in that daily soap project has specially given the job of designing their festive outfits to Kushi. They have also recommended her to their personal and professional friends making her quiet popular in the industry. Kushi also happily accepted the offer and designed for everyone as per their requirements. She made unexpected sum of money in that.

There was a grand celebration organised in their locality.

Indraneel also planned to celebrate along with everyone this year. Kushi has also thinking of the same and she has started preparations to celebrate the function in their home also. During Navratri Arnav has just recovered from his accident, so they had just organised Pooja in their home simply. It's not like they celebrate it grandly every year, even the simple celebration was not done.

It was previous day before the celebration when she alone was decorating the living area after everyone slept. She was standing over the ladder and fixing the flowers.

Arnav who came down to fetch water looked at her and frowned thinking what is she doing at this late hour ?

He went near her and Kushi who looked at him stumbled on her feet and gasped as she was about to fall down. Arnav ran to her to hold her and in the process both fell down. Arnav on the floor and Kushi on top of him.

They gasped looking at eachother. Kushi looked at him unblinked as she is seeing him this close and face to face for the first time. He has a beautiful eyes, beautiful caramel eyes, thick hairs sharp nose and thin lined lips. A bunch of handsome man he is...... It was as if the world stopped for her. Her heart skipped a beat at the close contact of him.

Arnav on the other hand became still at the happening. He didn't even realise that he need to get up. The pain on his back brought him back to the earth and he tried to get up breaking the magical weave of Kushi. She looked here and there and got up and dusted her cloths.

Arnav got up and pressed his back to lessen the pain.

Arnav - What where you doing standing up there ?

Kushi - I.... I was fixing the flowers.

Arnav - I can see that. But why are you doing that yourself ? You could've asked maids to help you right ?

Kushi - They were helping me. But it got late so I asked them to go. And tomorrow morning is Pooja, so..... I thought to fix it.

Arnav - You could've asked me ?

Kushi smiled mischievously - Had I called you, would you come to help me ?

Arnav - Haan mein.....

He stopped in middle looking at her smile and sighed shaking his head.

Arnav - I will fix it. You go and sleep.

Kushi smiled wide - Thanks. You fix this. I will go and decorate the Mandir.

She sprinted towards Mandir happily and started decorating Durga Maa's idol. She first cleaned the Mandir. She then Decorated the statue with red saree with gold stones all over the saree giving a divine look to the idol, then she put some accessories on it making it looking beautiful.

Arnav who finished fixing the flowers came to see what she is doing only to stand on his place feeling ashtonished. She has really decorated the Mandir in a very beautiful way.