Chapter 50

Everyone sat speaking and gossiping with eachother. Aarti looked at her Husband who smiled and blinked. She along with Dadi went to the middle and smiled looking at everyone.

Aarti - Attention please.....

She said in her loud voice gaining everyone's attention.

Dadi - Thankyou so much everyone for taking your precious time and came our home to attend the function. Thankyou so much for showering our grandchildren with your blessings.

Aarti - Thank you so much. By the way.... I would like to introduce someone so special to our home.

Everyone looked at eachother guessing who is that special person that Aarti Singh Raizada wanted to introduce.

Aarti slowly took her steps and reached near Kushi and wrapped her arms around her making her shock and stun. Aarti smiled looking at her.

Aarti - Meet Kushi Arnav Singh Raizada..... My elder Daughter-in-law. My Arnav's wife.

There was a pindrop silence in the environment. Getting Aarav from her arms she laughed looking at him as he giggled.

Aarti - And here meet Aarav Arnav Singh Raizada..... My Grandson.

There was loud gasps and murmurs here and there.

Lady 1 - Waah.... Aarti ji.... Your Bahu is very beautiful.....

Lady 2 - But why didn't you invite us for the wedding ?

Lady 3 - Where does she belongs to ?

Aarti - She is from Kolkata. And yeah..... Indeed she is very beautiful person inside out..... She is multiple folds more than what me and Arnav's father wished for his life. She has made him a better person and took him in a right path when he needed that. And we are so proud of his choice. Iam so happy that She is in my son's life as his everything.

Aarti smiled through tears when she said those words. Kushi was standing dump without saying anything. She was nervous and she started sweating as She didn't expect such things. Aarti's smile said that indeed she is special person of their family.

Few ladies started approaching them and Aarti proudly introduced Kushi and Aarav to everyone. She never left Kushi's hands holding her the whole time. And must say Aarav's smile and Kushi's politeness has won everyone's heart.

Payal came near them - Mumma enough of introducing her to your friends. Now it's our turn.....

Payal held Kushi's hand and pulled her along with her to introduce her to her and Anjali's friends. She even boasted that her dress was designed by her Bhabhi. NK also introduced Kushi to his friends.

Aarti was walking from one person to other with Aarav in her arms speaking with them.

Anurag and Arvind sat on one silent corner.

Arvind - What happened Bhaiya ?

Anurag wiped his thin layer of tears - You know Arvind, it's been so many days Aarti has smiled like this. After chote went, it was as if she forget to be happy from heart.

Arvind - Bhaiya....

Anurag - She has cried to sleep many nights. And all her miseries ended the day Kushi and Aarav stepped in our lives. She is really a gem Arvind. Wish I could see her father and thank him for sending such a sweet girl in our lives.

Arvind - True Bhaiya.

Anurag - Waise..... I had asked to book a traveller for our Agra trip. Ask Nannu whether it is done or not ?