Chapter 43

Aakash landed in Delhi and he directly went to AR. He went to the cabin, that his Bade Papa very specially made for his Arnav Bhai. He didn't knew why, his Bade Papa kept all documents of his every family member in their office only. And now it became easy for him. He took a suitcase and packed all his certificates, his medals, his account details and all his ID proofs.

He then went to their home and collected whatever left there. Taking all that he could think of, after three hours he again went back to airport.

It was 3 AM and in next half an hour he again boarded his flight and by early morning he landed back in shimla and went home by 7.

Payal who was not getting sleep alone saw Aakash and sighed in relief.

Payal - You came ?

Aakash - Haan. And I have bought Bhai's all documents. It would be useful for him. You are looking tired, didn't got sleep ?

Payal - I got anxious without you and couldn't sleep the whole night.

Aakash hugged her - Payal..... Come on, I went to our office and nowhere else.

Payal sighed - I know.

Aakash - Ok. Now Iam here na..... Relax and sleep.

Payal - No.... I still feel anxious. Shall we go for a walk ?

Aakash - It's very early morning and you will fall sick in this climate.

Payal pouted - Aakash please.....

Aakash smiled - Ok. Wear some warm clothes. We will go out.

Payal came out of the hug and smiled wide - Sachi ?

Aakash - Haan Sachi. Go and change. I will go and inform to Maa.

She happily went inside to change while Aakash went out searching his mother. Informing his mother who asked them to be careful, they both went outside for a walk.

It was after two hours, one by one everybody got freshen up and assembled in living area after prayer.

Anurag looked at his brother - Iam feeling so bored staying home the whole day.

Arvind - Haan Bhaiya. Shall we plan a outing..... Like a small picnic ?

Anurag looked at everyone who was quiet excited with his suggestion.

Aarti - Where is this Aakash and Payal ?

Renu - They have went for a walk Didi.

Aarti - In this climate ? She may fall sick.

Renu - Don't worry Didi. She was feeling very suffocated inside the home all the day. So it would really help her getting fresh.

Aarti sighed shaking her head. She saw Kushi getting coffee for everyone and stood up to help her serving.

Aarti served coffee for everyone - Kushi....

Kushi - Ji....

Aarti - If you don't mind can I make lunch today ?

Kushi looked at her stunned for a minute. She looked at her hopeful face and smiled a bit.

Kushi - This is your home and there is no need to ask permission like this.

Aarti smiled while others sighed palming their face.

Anurag - Kushi beta, shall I tell you what will be today's menu ? Today we will get to eat Aloo Gobi gravy, Rajma Chawal, Bindi sabzi and Kheer as a dessert.

Kushi looked at him surprised - How ?

NK - This is the Menu of Raizada mansion for atleast three days in a week.