Chapter 38

Kaka has called his wife the very next day itself. She too came to take care of Kushi. Kushi and Arnav was basking in their newly found happiness. And when Arjun and Arohi got to know this they were way too much happy for their besties.

Kushi was confused whether to continue working or not. Arnav urged her to keep working so that she can be infront of his eyes all the time. So arrangements was done for Kushi to continue working. Kaki will be coming to office with them for Kushi.

They started going office. Arnav and Kushi was amazed with the knowledge the old lady possessed. Starting from waking till she goes to bed, Kushi was under her monitor every minute. She took care of her like her own Daughter because of the respect she had for Indraneel.

Kushi followed her words without any objections and ate whatever she gave her. And like that her first trimester completed.

It was one fine night when Arnav completed his work and entered his room only to find his wife sitting and seeing something.

On moving near her he saw it was her childhood album. He smiled and sat beside her.

Arnav - Hey....

Kushi turned to him smiling.

Arnav - What are you seeing ?

Kushi closed the album and leaned on his shoulder - Suddenly got remained of Papa.

Arnav wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head.

Kushi - He would've been so happy if he was here today.

Arnav - Kushi.....

Kushi - Iam not worrying. It's just, Iam missing him......

Arnav - He will be watching us from wherever he is.

Kushi - And would be so happy seeing us.

Arnav - Hmm.....

Kushi - Arnav ji..... What baby do you want ? Girl or Boy ?

Arnav - Hmm..... Any baby is ok.

Kushi - But I want a Boy.....

Arnav frowned - Why ?

Kushi - So that I can see you as a baby in him.

Arnav - You can see me as a Baby now also. What's the problem ?

Kushi - You are grown up.... And I want a chota packet.

Arnav chuckled - Fine what if it's a girl....

Kushi - Even if it's a girl I want her to be like you.

Arnav moved closer to her and kissed her cheeks - And I want mini Kushi. How about we having a girl like you ?

Kushi looked at his eyes that held mischievousness and pushed him creating a safe distance between them.

Arnav pouted - You have forgotten me after baby came.

Kushi looked at him amused - Sleep.

Arnav - This is not done.

Kushi chuckled - Stop your drama and sleep Arnav ji.....

Arnav smiled and kissing her forehead - Stay happy like this always. And yeah, like I said any healthy baby is fine for me. There is no expectations other than this.