Chapter 59

Kushi and Arnav gifted Baby the new dress and bassinet. Anjali and Shyam gifted her a gold chain. Everyone blessed the little one whole heartedly. Aakash and Aarti stayed at hospital while others went home.

As Payal had normal delivery, she got discharged in two days and reached home with her Daughter.

Arnav extended his stay to welcome his niece and helped others to decorate the whole home for welcoming her.

And Payal and the newborn was given a grand welcome at Raizada mansion.

After two days Arnav again went back to Darjeeling, this time with content and happiness. Aarav who never got tired of calling the little one as his gudiya refused to leave her side the whole day.

Kushi has taught him, how to be with her safely. And how to handle her as Babies sometime gets hyperactive. And Aarav cutie was such an understanding elder brother, he handled the baby very safely than everyone imagined. For him she was his moving doll. Aarav speaks with her for hours and she will reply making sounds. Aarav will exclaim every now and then excitedly whenever she smiles.

Every member of the family takes turn in taking care of the baby providing much needed rest for the new mother.

It was one fine day when Kushi was feeding Aarav when he was telling tales of his play time with his new doll.

Arnav called her. Kushi smiled as her special ringtone broke the silence. Attending the call she kept it on her ears.

Kushi - Hey....

Arnav - Hey.... What's up ?

Kushi - Nothing.... I was just feeding Shona. You tell me.

Arnav - Just signed a new deal today with Italy client. So thought to share it with you.

Kushi pouted - You are so happy with your business. Tell me one thing Arnav ji...... Will we be like before ? Will there be same bonding we used to share before ? Iam scared that we will get used to this distance and will not yearn for eachother like it used to be before.....

Little sob escaped from her mouth and she wiped her tears as she saw Aarav was seeing her.

Arnav on the other hands felt very bad - Kushi.... This is not happening.

Kushi sighed - We are humans Arnav ji. We tend to get used to something if we kept doing that regularly. Neendh hi nahi aa rahi.... Will you get distanced from me ?

Arnav - No way Jaan.

Kushi - You will have the same passion and intensity for me even after all this right ?

Arnav - You can't imagine how much Iam yearning for your presence. I am just waiting for that day when I can have you and Aarav back at home. To crush you with my tight hug.....

Kushi rushed inside the bathroom and cried badly - Arnav ji.... You are very bad.

Arnav had tears in his eyes and he parked the car aside - Iam....

Kushi - You didn't had to decide something like this....

Arnav - Sorry.... Iam so sorry Baby. Don't cry please.

Kushi hiccupped - You have made me cry....

Arnav - Iam sorry Jaan.

Kushi - You stay there and love your work and deals alone. And don't call me Ok.

She cut the call and slumped on the floor crying. She can't handle this anymore. This distance and her pregnancy hormones started showing its results. Every pregnancy is unique and Kushi's baby is taking a toll on its Mumma as soon as the second trimester started.