Chapter 7

As Kushi went away Arjun and Arohi looked at Raizada family.

Arjun - You are all Arnav Bhai's family ?

Anjali nodded as all others was digesting the fact that Kushi has revealed to them.

Arjun - Thank God.

Anjali - What happened to him ?

Arjun - He got into an Accident and suffered serious brain injury. He was lucky to survive after that. Then he forget everything. He didn't knew who he was, from where he came from, who his family are. Kushi's father only took care of him.

Aarti looked at him shocked as tears made their way on her cheeks. She can't imagine a single scratch on him and these people are saying that he survived a serious brain injury.

Arjun and Arohi recited whatever they knew and Aarti was more than just guilt for accusing her son like that. Now how will she go and face him ?

On the other side -

Aarav was pouting looking at his mother who was shedding buckets of water from her beautiful eyes. Arnav sighed tired of pacifying her.

Kushi - Arnav ji Dekha...... He has got this much big wound. It will hurt my Baby.

Arnav lifted Aarav and patted him to sleep who within minutes slept under the effect of medicines. Slowly he laid him on the cot and covered him with his quilt.

Moving near Kushi he saw that she was still pouting looking at her Baby. Pulling her in his embrace he kissed her making her stunned.

Breaking the kiss he saw her stunned face and chuckled softly.

Arnav - Kushi, if you forget we are having a Baby now. Still now you are stunning as if Iam kissing you for the first time.

She smacked his arms and hugged him burying her face in his neck. Arnav laughed hugging her and laid on the bed with her.

Kushi - Arnav ji...

Arnav - Hmmm.....

Kushi - What have you thought ?

Arnav - About what ?

Kushi - About Raizadas....

Arnav got stiff. Kushi rubbed his arms soothing him.

Kushi - I never thought you might be having this much big family. You have Mom, Dad, Aunty, Uncle, Sister..... And

Arnav - I don't know anything about them and it's going to be the same forever.

Kushi - But Arnav ji....

Arnav - Conversation ends here Kushi. No more talks about them.

He turned to the other side and closed his eyes. Kushi moved closer and hugged him from behind.

Kushi - Achha.... Amara upara raga kara na ( Ok... Don't get angry on me) please Arnav ji....

Arnav - Ekhan ghuma kushi (Sleep now kushi )

Kushi kissed his cheeks - Sorry. I will not talk about them again. Sachi....

Arnav smiled and held her palms that was resting on his chest and pulled her more.

Arnav - Sleep.

Kushi grinned - Good night.

Arnav - Good night Jaan.

Both slept in each other's embrace.

Two days passed -

Kushi reached the wedding venue with Arjun and Arohi's dress beforehand. She was wearing a beautiful pink long gown.