Chapter 27

Both Arnav and Kushi reached office and started doing their work happily. Their heart was jumping in happiness.

Arnav was the most happiest person. He has acquired a life. Finally he has got someone to be called as his own. Kushi is his. Her love belongs to him. He has a person in his life and the mere thought thrilled him.

He was strong in his decision to not let Kushi know about his love. He couldn't go against Indraneel. But seeing Kushi and that too with fire in her cloths has shaken him to the core. His last thread of resolve got broken brutally. Those few minutes when he was inside the pandal to search Kushi, he had understood the pain of losing her. Though he had decided already that he won't confess his love, he had lived the pain in those few moments. And he definitely can't live in that pain his whole life. He knew he will find kushi in few minutes but even then it pained him, then imagine the pain he would go through when he knew that he can't find her ever in his life if he denied his feelings. He needs Kushi in his life...... Like his second breath.

And coming to Indraneel..... He is an angel of his life. He can't afford to hurt him. What he wants for Kushi ? A good family and well settled guy right ? He can't give a family, but he can prove himself to be worth of her. He can give kushi a respected life after they marry. He can give the love she deserves more than anybody else.

He can't loose Kushi neither afford to hurt Indraneel. Both are important person of his life. He needs both of them in his life.

And by thinking about all this the evening passed. The trio got ready for the home. Kushi went to her father's room and called him.

Kushi - Papa, come let's go.

Indraneel - Haan give me two minutes. I was just going through production reports.

Kushi - Ok. I'll go and sent a mail till then.

Indraneel - Ok. And ask Arnav to wrap his work also.

Kushi - Ok. Come soon.

She went from there to her cabin and sent a mail to the clients and moved near Arnav's cabin.

Kushi - Arnav ji....

Arnav looked up from his laptop and smiled seeing Kushi.

Kushi - Shall we go ?

Arnav frowned looking at the time.

Arnav - We still have time.

Kushi - But Iam hungry. Today gotta go home early and have good food.

She pouted making him chuckle.

Kushi - Don't laugh Iam so hungry.

Arnav - Ok. Let's go.

He immediately stood up making her smile wide. They both got silent as they saw Indraneel walking towards them.

Indraneel who was checking his phone walked to Arnav and Kushi.

Indraneel - Arnav see there is a mail I received now. Look what is it ?

Arnav got the phone in his hands and the trio started walking towards the car.

Arnav - It's something regarding a fabric exhibition uncle.

Indraneel - Exhibition ?

Arnav - We can see plenty of fabrics at low price it seems.

Indraneel - Kushi.... Why don't you go ?

Kushi - I will see if I can go or not Papa.

Indraneel - Hmm. So what about appointing a fresher ?