Chapter 58

It was after two days when Arnav was getting his packing done to go back to Darjeeling.

Suddenly the maid came there and informed them that Payal has got into labor pain. Arnav and Kushi went out to see Payal was crying in Aakash's arms who was carrying her to the car.

The whole family followed them in their car. Soon she got admitted in hospital. Payal's parents also came there as soon as they were informed. Savitha though was jealous of Kushi, she cannot ignore the fact that Kushi is elder Daughter-in-law of that house. She still didn't like her much.

After few hours of pain and cries..... The little princess of Raizada Empire took birth wailing her lungs out.

Doctor came out of the operation theatre smiling and said that Payal has given birth to a baby girl. Aakash hugged his mother and Badi maa....

Aakash - Mumma it's a girl....

NK and Arnav congratulated him and shook hands with him. Soon the baby was brought out all cleaned up and wrapped in a cloth. She was so tiny and pink that everyone thought that she is a doll..... After so many years their family is seeing a new born baby and everyone was in awe looking at their beautiful princess.

Aakash had tears when he held his girl in his arms. NK clicked his picture with his daughter.

Soon they bought Payal out of the theatre who was unconscious. They took her to ward and settled her there.

Kushi who looked at the baby got remembered of her delivery when Aarav was born. How much lucky this little girl is ? There are so many people to celebrate her when she is born.....

Arnav who was observing her wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

Arnav - Got remembered of your delivery ?

Kushi nodded her head smiling - How much you cried that day.....

Arnav rolled his eyes - Come on.... You were lying there in labor pain. How can I not cry yaar ?

Kushi pulled his cheek - Awe.... So sweet of you Arnav ji. And can you take me to shopping ?

Arnav frowned - Why ?

Kushi - I wanna purchase something for baby..... My first gift for her.

Arnav - Let's go.

Informing Aarti that they will be back in few hours Arnav, Kushi and Aarav went out for shopping.

Kushi bought a new dress with gloves and socks for the baby. Though Aakash has arranged few things that would be needed when Baby was born, She saw that there was no baby crib in home for baby. Elders had said that they shouldn't buy crib before baby is born for some reasons. So she shopped one bedside bassinet for the little one.

Arnav - That's all of your shopping ?

Kushi - Right now Iam blank.... I will decide what should I gift her later.

Arnav chuckled - Ok.

They went back to hospital. As they entered everyone sighed.

Anjali - Chote where were you both ?

Arnav - Just went out for shopping. When did you came ?

Anjali - We came long back.

Aarti went near Kushi - Kushi, Payal woke up and asked for you. Come fast....

Kushi frowned but went inside.

Payal and Aakash smiled at her.

Kushi went and hugged her - Congratulations Payal.