Chapter 29

It was after two days when Arnav found Indraneel in his cabin. He thought to speak with him and get to know what his thoughts are about them.

Arnav knocked his cabin making Indraneel look at him.

Indraneel - Come in Arnav.

Arnav came inside and talked about work for few minutes. Indraneel also talked normally with him. After completing the work talks he stood there hesitant.

Indraneel frowned - What happened Arnav ?

Arnav - Are you angry at me Uncle ?

Indraneel looked at him calmly - Why do you think so ?

Arnav - I feel guilty....

Indraneel - For loving my Daughter ?

Arnav shook his head - For hurting you uncle.

Indraneel chuckled - Sit down.

Arnav was hesitant.

Indraneel - Sir down Arnav.

Arnav sat down.

Indraneel - What happened ?

Arnav - Uncle you have given me a new life. You have given me everything without expecting anything in return. But Uncle, I really couldn't hold myself from loving her. Even then I have stopped myself but when I saw her amid those fire almost getting injured..... I couldn't handle myself uncle. As I said I don't have the qualities you wanted for your Daughter, but uncle, I will try my best to be a good soulmate for her.

Indraneel looked at him silently hearing his words.

Indraneel - I wanted my Daughter to be happy always Arnav. And who said you don't have the qualities? You know something Arnav, when I got married I didn't had anything. I didn't had money nor I didn't had anything for me. Devi was all I had.... She encouraged me and stood beside me against whatever came in our way.

There is where you are also standing today. See, I was not against Kushi loving someone, nor I will be in future..... And I am not against she loving you. You are more than what I wanted for Kushi. You are hardworking, You are genuine and You love her. It's just..... What if one day you come across your family ? What will happen if they didn't accept your love ? What will happen to Kushi then ? Because after me there is no one for her na..... And you already know, she has never shared the reasons that bothered her.....

Arnav - Uncle, I don't know whether I will come across to those people with whom am I related..... But trust me, I will never leave her at any cost, even if costs my life..... Uncle the trust and care she showed for me, I want it for my whole life. I will never leave her and go away even if she asks me to.... Please don't worry Uncle. If you have any second thoughts you can come and hit me directly. You have that rights on me..... But don't stay silent uncle. It's hurting.

Indraneel chuckled - Go.... Go and finalize the budget I have asked you.....

Arnav - I don't understand even after talking with you. What is your thoughts about us uncle ?

Indraneel - I don't have any thoughts about you both. If you love eachother, then I don't have objection.

Arnav smiled - Really ?

Indraneel - Really.

Arnav stood up grinning - I have to share this to Kushi. She will be happy.