Chapter 30

Few months passed with Arnav and Kushi getting to know eachother better. Both the couple became dearest friends.

Indraneel on the other hand was content seeing his Daughter happy with Arnav. He has observed the decency of love with them both unlike those hormone freak teenagers for whom Love is just a time pass. Arnav is being a great guy for his Daughter.

It was one fine night when Arnav was going through a file.

Kushi tiptoed behind him and wrapped her arms around his neck jerking him a bit.

She giggled while he sighed and stood up.

Raising his eyebrows with a amused smirk and crossing his arms under his chest he looked at Kushi.

Arnav - What are you doing here at this night in my room ?

Kushi grinned wide - Arnav ji..... We both are in love right ?

Arnav - Right.

Kushi - We would be getting married one day right ?

Arnav smiled - Very right.....

She moved close to him and looping her arms around his she played with his cuff buttons.

Kushi - I have some wishes, that you have to do for me.

Arnav - At your command my highness.....

He bowed dramatically making her giggle.

Kushi - After we get married, every Saturday night we will watch movie....

Arnav - Done....

Kushi - Then on Sunday I will wake up late and you have to prepare bed coffee and noodles for me.

Arnav laughed pinching her nose - Ok.

Kushi - And then.....

She stretched her words pulling his shirt buttons.

Arnav - Then....

Kushi - You know Hindi and I know Hindi. I know Bengali but.....

Arnav frowned suspiciously - But ?

Kushi - You don't know na.... So I have decided to teach Bengali.

Arnav looked at her horror - No way.... Kushi don't even try..... I don't understand Bengali.....

Kushi - You are my Smart Arnav ji na.... You will learn quickly. Please, please please......

Arnav - Kushi no....

Indraneel who was passing by happened to hear their voice and came inside.

Indraneel - Kushi Madam.....

Kushi looked at him and immediately stood two feet away from Arnav making a decent distance between them....

Indraneel - What are you doing here ? Having your father in the same home you are romancing with your boyfriend ? You both don't even have an ounce of hesitance in you.....

Arnav chuckled sarcastically - Uncle don't live in such an illusion. YOUR DAUGHTER and romancing with ME is not happening any sooner.

Indraneel - Oh poor Boy..... What are you doing here Kushi ?

Kushi pouted looking at him with her big hazel eyes.

Arnav - Your Daughter with all her love came here to teach me Bengali.....