chapter 12

Arnav was done with conference call and came down from the study to see an old lady sitting on the living room. She gasped seeing Arnav making him confused.

Dadi - Chote.....

Arnav stood in his place itself. 'Now who is this new member ? '

Dadi stood up and walked to him - Chote....

Arnav frowned not knowing how to react.

Dadi - I.... Iam your Dadi....

Arnav gave a small nervous smile.

Dadi - How are you ?

Arnav - Iam fine...... Excuse me.....

He went inside in the name of work.

Dadi - My grandson is looking like a Rajkumar.

Everyone smiled.

Two three days passed with no so improvement between Raizada family and Arnav.

It was night when youngsters of the family sat together chit chating. Kushi listened to them smiling as Aakash and NK was pulling eachother's legs. Elders retired to their room and Arnav went inside after sometime as he was feeling sleepy with Aarav.

NK - Ok fine. I surrender.

Aakash - That's great.

Shyam - Waise Kushi, tell us about your and Arnav's love story. I mean how did you both met ? How you fell in love and how did you both got married ?

Kushi smiled going down the memory lane - Actually it was before five years, I met him for the first time.

Bangalore City was glowing with brightness all over it.

Kushi along with Arjun, Arohi and Kushi's father Indraneel Sengupta was seen sitting in the restaurant enjoying their last day stay at Bangalore.

Indraneel - So Arjun what's your plan further ?

Arjun - Iam thinking to join Dad's business.

Indraneel - That's so great. And Arohi beta you ?

Arohi - Iam thinking to do some internship. I want to start an own event management company uncle.

Indraneel - Interesting.

Kushi - Iam going to help you in business Papa.

Indraneel smiled - That would be a great help.

They all were speaking when they heard an ' Excuse me Sir '

Indraneel turned and looked at the guy who was standing infront of them.

Indraneel - Yes.

The guy - Can I ask you for a help ?

Indraneel - Of course....

The guy - Can I sit here ? Woh actually, This restaurant is full crowded and there is no seat available anywhere.

Indraneel looked around and truly there was no seat available. He smiled at the guy.

Indraneel - Why not ? Sit down.

The guy - Thanks sir.

He sat on the seat and ordered for himself. He is hungry like really and he is not ready to tire himself more by searching for another restaurant.

Indraneel - Would you mind if I ask your name ?

The guy shook his head - Iam Arnav..... Arnav singh Raizada.