Chapter 47

It was next day when Arnav came down with Aarav in his arms. Aarav woke up early today and Kushi who cried till late night was still sleeping.

Arnav sat on the sofa and caressed Aarav's hair.

Aarav looked up at his Dada and giggled seeing his face.

Aarav - Dada.....

Arnav smiled at his son fondly - Haan Shona.....

Aarav put up a cute frown on his face - Annu chachu nai..... (Nannu chachu is not here )

He got down from Arnav's lap and shouted - Annu chachu..... Daie..... Daoo ( Nannu chachu..... Dadi..... Dadu )

As no one came he turned round and round and giggled. Running behind every sofa he tried to spot them like he does always when he play hide and seek with his Rockstar chachu, Dadi and Dadu....

He jutted his lips ready to cry as no one came infront even after him calling them numerous times.....

Arnav on the other hand who was watching his son sat shocked...... His son is looking for them..... He is missing them..... A lump formed in his throat and tears flew from his eyes. He gasped and stood up only to see Kushi who inturn was looking at his son covering her mouth herself crying.

She went and lifted her Baby even before he start crying. As he saw his mother, he pouted....

Aarav - Muma.... Annu Chachu nai.....

Kushi gulped not knowing how to handle him. It's not like everyday he would pout missing somebody. This is the first time she is seeing her son getting acquainted with someone and missing them. Wiping her tears she put up a smile and pulled his chin.

Kushi - Annu chachu, Dadi, Dadi everyone went home....

Aarav - Ome ? (Home ?)

Kushi - Haan home..... He will come soon to see Shona.....

Aarav - Annu chachu aav bye nai muma ( Nannu chachu didn't say bye to Aarav mumma )

Kushi smiled - Because chachu will come soon to see you Shona. That's why he didn't say bye.

Aarav put fingers in his mouth letting his eyes roam around his home trying to find atleast someone. But nobody was there. Pouting he buried his face in his mother's chest sadly.

Kushi kissed his forehead - Shona will have milk now..... We will have baby's favourite chocky milk.

She went into the kitchen speaking animatedly with him trying to divert him. She made him sit in Walker she prepared milk for him and tea for herself and Arnav.

Finishing she filled his feeder and gave it in his hands. Filling two cups of tea she took that and said Aarav to walk with her.

Kushi reached living hall and handed Arnav his cup and sat beside him. Completing their cup in silence, she laid on his lap and held his hands in her's.

Kushi - Arnav ji....

Arnav looked at her and caressed her hair with his other free hand.

Kushi - Don't worry. Aarav bacha hei..... He will come around.

Arnav gave a small smile and bending down he kissed her forehead. Kushi held his hands tightly assuring him that everything will be fine.

On the other hand at Delhi -

Everyone got up and men got ready for work, Ladies as usual completed their morning Pooja and sat on the living room.

Aarti - Maa