Chapter 20

It was next day when everyone was sitting on the dining table having their breakfast. Kushi cleared her throat gaining everyone's attention.

Kushi - Papa...

Indraneel - Haan beta....

Kushi - Papa, in two days there is a workshop for designing. Iam thinking to take part in it. It's ten days program.

Indraneel - It's good only. Go and attend it.

Kushi - It's going to be held in Mumbai.

Arohi - How will you go and stay in Mumbai alone kushi ?

Kushi smiled - It's ok Arohi. I think this would be useful for me.

Arnav - Then you should go..... Like uncle said it will be good only.

Indraneel - What are the plans beta ?

Kushi - I didn't thought of it Papa. First thought to get your permission.

Arnav - You don't worry. I will book your tickets. You give me the details of the workshop and I will make arrangements for your stay.

Kushi - Ok.

Indraneel smiled thinking that the change in environment would do some good to her.

Arnav did everything, starting from her travel till her stay and food. Kushi got busy in her packing.

It was next day when Kushi started for airport. Indraneel, Arnav and Arohi went with her to bid bye to her.

Kushi hugged her father smiling - Bye Papa. Take care, I will be back soon.

Indraneel - I will be fine. You take care of yourself beta. Eat on time and sleep correctly and be safe. Call me when you get time.

Kushi smiled - Ok Papa.

Arnav - Don't worry Kushi ji. I will take care of him. You just concentrate on your workshop.

Kushi - I trust you that you will take care of my Papa.

Arnav smiled warmly at her words.

Kushi - Take care of yourself and don't forget that you have appointment with your Doctor next week.

The trio looked at her frowning.

Arnav - You remember ?

Kushi smacked herself mentally - woh.... I have asked Doctor last time to do health checkup for Papa. So.... I was thinking to ask you taking him along with you for the checkup.... That's why I remember.

Indraneel - But I go with him everytime na.....

Kushi - Ofcourse you go..... But never done your checkup.

Indraneel pouted making others smile.

Arnav - You don't worry. I will take him and get his checkup done.

Kushi gave a tight smile and bidding bye to everyone she walked inside the airport.

Arnav, Arohi and Indraneel looked at eachother and sighed.

Indraneel - Lets go. It's getting late.

The trio left the premises and went back to their home while Kushi started to Mumbai.

Two days passed -

Arnav was walking on the corridor waiting for Indraneel to come out of the scanning area.