Chapter 26

Next day Morning -

Indraneel got up and got freshen up. Then he went to Kushi's room to see her sleeping. He sat beside her and stroked her hair. He could see the dried tear strains in her cheeks.

He sighed ' His Daughter fall in love with someone and he couldn't even notice the changes in her behaviour. Infact it came as an utter shock to him when his Daughter said that she loves Arnav. Arnav...... He is a very sensible and responsible boy. May be it's just few days, but he and Kushi is no different to him. It's like he has grown some special bond with that Boy. But like he said, Arnav doesn't belong here. He belongs to somewhere else. He has to go there one or the other day and there is no guarantee that his Daughter will be welcomed in that Family. What will she do then ?.....But he know this too..... He can't force Kushi to stop loving Arnav. For the first time his Daughter has opened up to him and he didn't want to scare her with his denial or words. If he did then probably she will start staying aloof like before. And he never wanted that

If they both love eachother then he is nobody to stop them. All he could do for now is to sit calm and pray to Durga Maa to show some good path to his children '

He woke her up - Kushi.... Kushi beta get up.

Kushi opened her heavy eyes and saw her father infront of her. Smiling she got up.

Kushi - Good Morning Papa.

Indraneel smiled - Good Morning. Lazy goose...... Did you saw the time ? Get up and get ready soon. We need to leave for work.

Kushi saw the time and pouted - Give me 15 minutes. I will get ready. You go Papa.

Indraneel - Ok. Come soon.

Kushi nodded and as He stood up and left she kept looking at the way he vanished few seconds ago. She was scared of his reaction but he didn't reacted the way she expected and that gave a little relief to her. Taking a deep breath she stood up and escaped into the washroom. In few minutes she got ready and went downstairs.

She saw Indraneel finished his prayers and sitting on the Sofa reading his newspaper.

As she came their Maid gave her a cup of Coffee. Kushi sat on the sofa sipping her coffee.

Arnav came down getting ready for office.

Arnav - Good Morning Uncle....

Indraneel smiled - Good Morning. So how are you feeling now ?

Arnav - Good Uncle.

Indraneel - Ok come. Come and have your breakfast. Then we will go to office. Doctor has given appointment tomorrow only.

Arnav - But Iam ok Uncle. There is no need of a Doctor.

Indraneel sighed - That your Doctor will say tomorrow. Now sit and have breakfast.

Kushi sighed in relief seeing Indraneel behaving normally with Arnav. Seems like she still needs to understand her father very much.

Indraneel throughout the breakfast observed both Arnav and Kushi. They both were unusually silent. Seems like for the past few days they are behaving the same and it's him who failed to see it. He sighed and silently had his breakfast.

Then trio together went to office. Kushi indulged in her work while Arnav in his. Indraneel was watching the duo from distance. They both had indulged in their work very seriously. Like everything is very normal in their mind. Such a matured children they are..... But they need to give time to themselves, only then they will be able to make a good decision.