Chapter 8

It was Arjun and Arohi's wedding evening. Everyone was themselves decked up as a bride and groom.

Arnav and Kushi came to the resort afternoon itself with Arohi and Arjun's wedding dress. She helped Arohi to drape the lehenga making her look beautiful. Then she helped Arjun with his turban.

Arnav came inside the room and saw her helping Arjun.

Arnav - Kushi...

Kushi - Haan....

Arnav - when are you intended to get ready ?

Kushi smiled sheepishly - It's done Arnav ji. I'll go and get ready.

Arnav - Go get ready soon.

Kushi - Ji.

Soon she got ready in her traditional Bengali attire.

Arnav was awestruck seeing her in that type of saree after so many days

Arnav was awestruck seeing her in that type of saree after so many days. She herself seemed like a bride to him.

Kushi came near him - How am I looking ?

Arnav - Exquisite.

Kushi blushed and Arnav kissed her forehead.

Arnav - Tomakhe Sundar laagche ( You are looking so beautiful )

Kushi - You are looking great too.

Arnav - Thank you. So..... Let's go. It's time for muhurath.

Kushi nodded and the couple walked out. Everyone was in awe looking at Arnav and kushi.

Many business man who knew Arnav came and shook hands with him.

Anurag who was standing with DK and his friends was constantly looking at Arnav who was speaking with few men. DK who happened to hear everything from Arjun came to know that Arnav is Anurag's son.

DK - He is now the owner of SKAI designs. He is a established business man in Kolkata. He and his wife together runs it and he owns attractive properties in Shimla too.

Anurag was happy hearing his friend singing praises of his son. But now the biggest question was will he be his son ever again ?

DK - I heard that he is Quiet stubborn man. You need to talk with him Anurag.

Anurag sighed - In anger my family members said so many things to him. I doubt whether he will even listen to me if I tried to talk.

DK - Past is past. We can change nothing. But the present and future is in our hands. If you try you will have your son.

Anurag - I'll try my level best.

DK patted his shoulders and went near Mandap for Arjun and Arohi's wedding.

On the other side -

NK - Wow.... Bhai is so handsome na Di.

Anjali smiled looking at NK.