Chapter 15

Arnav woke up early and got ready in his dress and went outside. Kushi and Arohi met him on the way.

Arohi - Arey wah Arnav ji.... You got up and got ready too.....

Arnav - Yeah.

Kushi - Good morning Arnav ji.

Arnav - Good Morning Kushi ji.

Kushi - So ready to go office ?

Arnav nodded his head.

Kushi - Let's go then.

They all walked together and went downstairs.

Indraneel stood at Mandir praying to Kali maa. They also went and prayed to Kali maa.

Indraneel turned and looked at Arnav who was ready.

Indraneel - So you were serious when you said you are going to work.

Arnav nodded his head meekly.

Indraneel sighed - Ok let's go.

They all had breakfast and started to their office.

Once they reached their factory Arnav had a pleasant smile in his face. He like that place it seems.

Indraneel - First you go and take a tour around. Try to observe things and let me know what have you observed. Arohi be with him beta.

Arohi - Ok uncle.

Indraneel - Kushi you come with me and update about our new client.

Kushi - Ok.

They all went to do their work. Arnav was looking at everything surprised. Everything seemed new to him and he was so fascinated learning all that.

It was evening when Arnav was standing at production observing things when Indraneel patted his back. He was observing for long time, Arnav was watching Everything like a small child.

Arnav - Haan Uncle....

Indraneel - So how do you like our factory ?

Arnav grinned - It's good uncle.

Indraneel - Wah.... Iam seeing you smiling this much now only. Where have you hidden this ?

Arnav looked down. Indraneel patted his arms.

Indraneel - It's good to see you like this. Shall we go home. It's factory closing time.

Arnav - Ok uncle.

Indraneel - Chalo beta.

Everyone drove back to home. Indraneel was driving and Arnav who was sitting beside him was observing him very keenly.

Kushi - Arnav ji.... How do you like our factory ?

Arnav - Truly saying, I don't know anything Kushi ji. I will see everything and let you know.

Kushi - Do you know to speak this much ? What a surprise?

Arnav smiled while Indraneel laughed.

Kushi - Till two days ago I thought you don't know to speak also. I really thought so.....

Indraneel - I think you like working.

Arnav - Don't know I feel good seeing everything.

Indraneel - I think You must have been a workaholic in the past.