Chapter 57

As Days rolled Aakash took off and stayed with Payal as they were expecting baby any minute.

Kushi was passing her day listening to Arnav's childhood tales and Dadi's Ramayan. Dadi tells lots of mythological stories to Kushi and Payal saying that it would bring blessings to the children.

Anjali sometimes comes with Rishab and spent time with everyone. So Kushi was having good time except missing Arnav. Even though she spends time with everyone, Arnav will be always be in her mind. Whether he ate or not ? Whether he slept or not ? Worries about him floods her mind almost all the time.

It was one fine evening when they heard a door bell and their maid opened the door only to see Arnav standing there. He silently went inside asking the maid to help with his luggage.

As he walked inside the living room he saw everyone was sitting in the lounge and having tea.

Kushi, NK, Aakash and Payal was playing carom. Anurag was supporting Kushi, Aarti to Payal, Arvind and renu cheered for Aakash and NK.

Arnav's heart warmed looking at his wife smiling. Kushi who has pocketed her coin exclaimed hitting Hi-fi with Anurag and her eyes accidentally fell on her husband who was standing leaning on the pillar with a smile etched on his face.

Kushi's eyes blurred with pool of tears and slowly paved its way on her cheeks. Others turned at the direction only to find Arnav standing there.

Kushi's cry started getting high and she covered her mouth hiccuping. And can her husband see tears in his lovely wife's hazel eyes ? No ways right.....

He ran to her in a second engulfing her in a warm hug. Kushi cried more burying her face in his chest and clutching his shirt. Arnav patted her back trying to calm her down. No body said nothing untill her cries subsided.

She came out of his embrace and looked at him pouting.

Kushi - You didn't told me that you are coming.....

Arnav - I just wanted to surprise you.

NK went and hugged both - You both are so cute together.

Arnav came out their hug and greeted others.

Arnav - Where is Aarav ? There is no trace of him.

Kushi - He is there.

Kushi pointed to a baby cot where Aarav was sleeping. Arnav went near him and saw him sleeping peacefully hugging his soft toy. He chuckled seeing Aarav holding his favourite elephant toy with him.

Arnav - Who bought him this ?

Renu - Me only.....

Arnav smiled looking at the cute sight and clicked few pictures of him. Bending down he kissed his forehead.

Kushi wiped her tears and walked to him slowly. Looping her arms around his she smiled looking at her son.

Kushi - We went to Mandir two days before. He saw this on one shop and kept smiling looking at it and kept pointing at it. I thought to come home and give his bag to play but Chachi purchased it for him. You know he was so happy.....