Chapter 19

Kushi slept at her father's room itself while Indraneel took guest room. He tried talking with her and caressed her hair and whispered sweet nothing's to her, but nothing worked. Seems like she didn't even listened what he spoke. He made her drink milk and went to guest room putting her to sleep.

Morning when Indraneel went to his room, he saw that Kushi is still sleeping. He asked both Arnav and Kushi to go to office and said that he would be with Kushi.

They both went office half hearted. He sat on his room watching his precious daughter sleeping. Her face has swollen a bit much to his displeasure. What has happened? He has never seen her upset to this extent.

One hour passed -

Kushi woke up and sat on the bed. Her eyes was swollen so much that she couldn't even open it. Her head ached like hell. Remembering the reason of her situation her head ached more if possible. Fresh tears formed in her eyes as the previous day incident flashed before her eyes.

Indraneel - Kushi....

Kushi wiped her tears and looked at him - Haan papa.

He sat beside her - What happened beta ?

Kushi gave a small smile - Nothing papa.

Indraneel sighed - Ok. Go and get fresh up. I will bring your breakfast to your room itself.

Kushi nodded and went to her room and stood under the shower. As soon as the water touched her skin she felt somewhat relaxed.

Changing her dress she went out and in few minutes Indraneel bought her and his breakfast to her room. He smiled to her and getting the towel in his hands he started wiping her hairs.

Indraneel - Even now you are not going to open your mouth. Are you ?

Kushi gave a sad smile.

Indraneel - Tell me one thing. Am I not a good father to you ? Do you feel that it would've been better if you had your mom beside you ?

Kushi gave a small smile - Don't try to trick me Papa. Iam ok now.

Indraneel - Kushi you are upset to till extent and expect me to keep quiet like always ? I have never seen you in this state. Tell me what has happened ? Anyone said anything to you ?

Kushi - Nobody said nothing.

Indraneel - Is it something related to your designing project ?

Kushi held his hands - No papa. Stop worrying. You are the bestest father anyone could get. I will tell you if I couldn't get out of it. I promise.

Indraneel - Do you know how much worried I stay at the times when you are upset like this ? You are not saying anything and increasing my Blood pressure. I won't able to sit calm untill you are good.

Kushi sighed - Papa please..... Iam alright.

Indraneel - Fine Iam not asking you anything. Like always...... Keep pressuring me worried for you.

Kushi looked down and started having breakfast not saying anything. What will she say ? That she loved Arnav and now even before her love starts it ended...... How will she go and tell all this ? She sighed.

Kushi - I promise I will be alright. Give me some time Papa. Please.....

Indraneel wiped his tears - One day when I will land in some problem and I will do the same to you. Only then you will understand how does it feels when you see your loved ones like this.