Chapter 10

It was early in the morning when Kushi was running on the whole house getting things ready. She went to her room.

Kushi - Arnav ji get up....

Arnav woke up - Good Morning Jaan....

Kushi - Good Morning.

Kushi - Arnav ji.... Today some friends of mine are coming home. They will be staying here. Iam sorry that I invited them without your knowledge.

Arnav smiled at her - It's ok. Do you need any help ?

Kushi - No, I have already asked kaki to arrange few rooms. Then I have asked for few more maids.

Arnav - Ok. After they leave shall we leave for Darjeeling ?

Kushi - We will think about it later. And Arnav ji..... After Arjun Arohi's post marriage rituals are completed Iam thinking to invite them for Lunch feast. What do you say ?

Arnav - Is that a thing to ask ? Do whatever you want Kushi. Let me know if you want any help.

Kushi kissed his cheeks - Thanks.

Arnav smiled - Someone is so excited it seems.

Kushi stood up - Yes. You get ready quickly.

Arnav - Where is Aarav ?

Kushi - He is sleeping.

He went to washroom and got showered. Changing himself in a T-shirt and tracksuit he went downstairs.

He sat on the sofa and saw Kushi was seriously instructing the maids their work. He thought it might be really her important friends. Unless as soon as she sees him, she would've started with her pampering process. He switched on the TV and started seeing News.

After half an hour Kushi ran towards the main door as soon as she heard car sound. The youngsters along with Anurag hasn't revealed anything to Aarti and Renu.

Aarti - I hope your friend won't have any problem having this much members in their home.

Anurag smiled sheepishly - No problem. She herself has invited us Aarti.

Aarti frowned - SHE ? Morning you told.....

Anurag - Arey meri Maa..... If you keep quiet for one minute you yourself will see who my friend is.

Shyam and Anjali chuckled covering their mouth. Aarti shook her head and kept quiet. Anjali saw Kushi and waved her hands who Inturn smiled wide.

Everyone got down from their car and Kushi ran to them. Aarti was shocked seeing Kushi infront of her. She looked at her family who was smiling sheepishly at her. She concluded that everyone together planned it.

Kushi - Welcome everyone. Come inside.

Aarti - Anurag ji..... Has Chote really agreed to let us stay with him ?

NK - Badi Maa. We all shall see all that later. First come inside.

He ran to kushi and shook hands with her.

NK - Hi Bhabhi.

Kushi - Hi.

She then went to Aarti and Anurag and joined her hands before them.

Kushi - Namaste Uncle ji, welcome Aunty ji.

Anurag smiled a little while Aarti looked down.

Kushi - Come inside. And yeah.... If Arnav ji says something please don't get upset. Forgive him and please give him some time. He will come around. Please....... I hope all of you will understand him.