Chapter 14

It was after a week Arnav started walking slowly. Arnav was comfortable only with Indraneel and spoke only to him. With others he just gives a nod or one word reply. But no one disturbed him. They all treated him like a child.

Indraneel - Arnav....

Arnav - Haan uncle.

Indraneel - Today we have appointment with your Doctor. Shall we go ?

Arnav just nodded his head lightly.

Indraneel - Chalo beta.

He helped him get up and made him walk slowly with the help of Walker.

Kushi who was downstairs saw him and smiled - Good morning Arnav ji.

Arnav gave a small smile - Good Morning.

Arjun - Are you going to meet the Doctor uncle ?

Indraneel - Yes.

Arohi - We are also coming.

Indraneel - What you people will do coming with us ?

Arohi - We will visit the Park nearby uncle. Arnav ji will also feel good.

Indraneel - Nice idea. Let's go.

They all together went to Arnav's checkup got his check up done and went to the nearby park. And sat down talking with eachother.

Kushi - Papa, next week Iam joining our office.

Indraneel - Your wish.

Arohi - Uncle can I also stay here and do my internship ? I will spent sometime with Kushi also.

Indraneel - Is that a thing to ask ? You can stay here itself.

Arohi grinned wide.

Arjun - uncle you are gone then.

Indraneel - why ?

Arjun - These both will make you mad.

Girls gasped and threw the cup on his face.

Arjun - See I told you . You have got stuck alone uncle.

Indraneel - Ha ha ha..... Iam not alone. Arnav is there for my company. Hein na Arnav ?

They all looked at Arnav who was not even looking at them. He was glancing at the pond infront of them with his teary eyes.

Indraneel kept his hands on his shoulder - Arnav.....

Arnav jerked and looked at them wiping his eyes - Haan uncle.

Indraneel - What happened beta ?

Arnav - Nothing.

Indraneel - So you are going to keep all your thinking within yourselves right ?

Arnav - No..... Iam..... I don't know what to think uncle. Iam feeling so suffocating. Iam not able to understand anything.

Indraneel thought and decided to say the truth to him. He sighed and recited how he met Arnav at the restaurant, how he got into accident after that, how he got him admitted and how he decided to bring him with him.

Arnav was shocked - Means you never knew me before ?

Indraneel - No.

Arnav - Why did you brought me here uncle ?