chapter 23

It was a week after kushi proposing Arnav. Arnav had started to stay aloof from Kushi. He hardly looks at the direction where Kushi is. Kushi also never disturbed him. She knew his situation and didn't want to mess his mind more. So she left him alone.

It was after finishing a meeting, Arnav stood up to walk away from the conference hall when Indraneel stopped him.

Indraneel - Arnav, I have received an alliance proposal for Kushi.

Arnav looked at him not knowing what to say - Uncle....I think you need to speak with Kushi ji.

Indraneel - Kushi will marry the person I ask her. I trust my Daughter. The groom's family is the same as I wanted. They are well reputed and a big family. Kushi will be happy there.

Arnav looked down unable to look into his eyes and raising his head he gave a small smile.

Arnav - Nice uncle.

Indraneel smiled to him. He is very happy seeing a family as he expected. Kushi will lead a happy life surrounded by a bunch of people to be called as her own. She will be in a safe hands after him.

His Daughter will be settled and he has Arnav's responsibility next in hands. Poor boy need to be united with his family. Once he meet his family he will proudly say that they have raised a gem and they should be proud that their son has such strongness to survive a situation like this.

He dialed to Bangalore Police station to enquire whether they found any details regarding Arnav. But all he heard was his details was unknown. They couldn't find from where he came nor his ID details. But little did he know that they never took a step to dig this case as Arnav was hit by a VVIP's son.

He sighed and cut the call after that hoping that one day he will find Arnav's family.

It was night -

Kushi was having Dinner with Indraneel and Arnav silently.

Indraneel - Kushi beta......

Kushi looked at him - Haan Papa.

Indraneel - Woh.... There is an alliance came for you. The Boy is good and well settled, his family is well reputed. What do you say ? Shall I proceed with this alliance ?

Kushi stopped eating for a minute and her eyes travelled to Arnav who Inturn was looking at her nervously. After a brief minute of silence she resumed her eating.

Kushi - Papa, I have started designing now only. I would like to spent some time in evolving myself without any other commitments. It would be better if you postpone my marriage thing for an year.

Indraneel - But kushi this is a best alliance.

Kushi - I have told my decision Papa, rest you decide what should you do.....

Arnav frowned at her clear cut decision and scrunched his brows looking at her.

Standing up finishing her dinner - Good Night Papa.

She went to her room and laid on her bed to get some peaceful sleep.

Indraneel on the other shook his head sighing - This girl..... Did you see Arnav ? How she is answering ?

He stood up and went to his room sadly. Arnav thought that it's all because of him this is happening. So he thought to speak with Kushi regarding this.

He went to Kushi's room only to see her seriously indulged in work. He knocked on the door and she raised her head to see Arnav standing at the door.