Chapter 46

Arnav wiped Kushi's tears and side hugged her. Kushi smiled seeing everyone happy.

Arnav - Ok sit down. We'll have Dinner.

Arohi signalled Arjun something and he escaped from the crowd. Soon there was a little hustle bustle. Arnav and Kushi looked at the small gang who was standing there smiling to them.

Slowly everybody started moving in a slow dancing moves as 'Kesariya' song from ' Bhramastra ' started to play. They raised their eyebrows in surprise.

The dancers came and pulled Arshi along with them and looking at eachother for a minute they both started dancing to the hook steps of the famous romantic number. After that many songs played and they both danced their heart out.

The gang kneeled surrounding them and extended a bouquet to them. They smiled getting the flowers.

Everyone clapped for the beautiful dance done by the boys and the star couple.

Arjun - Bhai one final song.

Arnav - Come on Arjun.....

Arohi - Only one please.....

Arnav sighed smiling while Kushi didn't say anything. Arjun played a song and Arnav couldn't stop his smile.

' Dil kyun yeh mera shor karein....
Dil kyun yeh mera shor karein.....
Idhar nahi, udhar nahi.....
Teri.... Ore chalein..... '

He lifted and swirled her in air making her squeal. Leaving her down he again swirled her and bend her down finishing their dance in famous RK and Madhubala pose making everyone cheer for them.

Making her stand properly Arnav smiled looking at everyone.

Arnav - No more requests. Iam hungry now.

He said placing his hands over his stomach making everyone chuckle.

They all ordered Dinner and started having it. Arnav ordered Kushi's favourite food for her and sat beside her and started having dinner speaking with her.

Arnav made sure that Kushi enjoyed every bit of the evening. They had their dinner, played few games, Cut cake with everyone, spent quality time with eachother and returned back to home.

As her cute baby was so tired, Kushi removed his dress and gave him a warm sponge bath so that he could relax. Aarav Shona who was already tired slept after getting the royal treatment by his mother.

Kushi laid Aarav in his baby cot wearing him a warm sweaters and socks. She kissed his cheeks softly and covered him with quilt.

She then sat surfing her gallery where the pictures of their Anniversary celebrations were flooded. She saw herself being showered with smiles and smiles. All because of the man who was standing beside her in every photo. Her eyes stuck at a photo where Arnav was in his knees and she was standing infront of him wiping her happy tears.

As she was living in those beautiful memories, she was forced to take a sharp breath intake as something warm hit her earlobes.

Arnav hugged her from behind kissing her sensually on her shoulder blade.

Arnav - Kushi....

Kushi - Hmm....

Arnav - I Love you.....

Kushi smiled and held his cheek from behind.

Kushi - Waise..... There was no such meeting right ?

Arnav chuckled softly - I wanted to suprise you.