Chapter 39

It was Sunday morning -

Arnav sat beside his beautiful wife who was in her deep sleep. He caressed her hair gently. Like every Sunday he woke up early and prepared breakfast for her. But she is sleeping all tired. He knew she is tired looking over the guests and asked her to sleep early yesterday. But kushi being Kushi, she convinced him and like every other week, they watched a movie together. His kushi is just overboard sometimes.

Waking up early he went and instructed maid the breakfast menu and he himself prepared bowl of noodles and toast along with coffee for them and milk for Aarav. And now waiting for his wife to wake up.

He bend down kissing her forehead tenderly - Kushi....

Kushi - Hmm.....

Arnav - Kushi get up..... Breakfast is getting cold.

Kushi - Hmm

She turned and laid on his lap pulling the blanket till her neck. Arnav laughed covering her properly.

Arnav - Wake up sleepy head.....

Kushi opened her sleepy eyes pouting - Says who.... The man who has no experience of seeing sunrise.

Arnav rolled his eyes. And was about to speak when his little prince wrapped his little arms around his Dada's neck giggling.

Arnav - Hey good Morning Shona.....

Aarav - Goo mon Dada ( Good Morning Dada )

Arnav - Awwww......

He pulled him and made him sit on his lap.

Aarav sat comfortably on his Dada's lap inserting his thumb in his mouth sucking it. Arnav combed his hairs with his fingers Kissing his son's chubby cheeks. Aarav shrieked in return getting a kiss from his Dada.

Aarav - Dadda.....

Arnav - Hmm.....

Aarav started saying a story that he saw in his dream. Arnav with his keen interest listened to him replying him in some unknown language.

Arnav - Aarav Jaan wake up Mumma..... See she is sleeping not playing with Dada.

He pouted sadly and Aarav's dove eyes travelled to and fro, seeing his mumma sleeping really he thought to consider his Dada's petition. Standing up from his Dada's lap he went and sat over kushi and laid over her.

Aarav - Maa....

He kissed her cheeks and patted her cheeks slowly asking her to wake up.

Arnav - Acha bachu.... When you want to wake mumma you give her kissy and when Dada's turn comes, you pull my hairs.....

Aarav giggled hiding his face in Kushi's chest making Arnav laugh. Kushi who already woke up smiled seeing her son's cuteness.

Kushi - Good Morning Shona....

Aarav raised his head - Goo mon muma......

Kushi - Aww..... My cute Shona.....

She pulled him and kissed his chubby cheeks getting his wet kisses in return.

Arnav - Ok get up.... Get up..... I am so damn hungry.

Kushi sat on the bed - I will get freshen up.

Arnav - Just brush and wash your face. After breakfast you can take bath.

Kushi - Hmm.

She went and came out in ten minutes. Arnav has set their breakfast table till then. They both had their breakfast feeding Aarav alongside.