Chapter 22

Kushi was happy like never before. She was flying high in happiness. As she got freshen up she stood infront of the mirror and smiled to herself.

Finally all the misunderstandings got cleared and she came to know that Arnav has never felt anything for Arohi. And from that moment she felt that Arnav is her life. That's why God has shown such an information to her. She got herself decked up in a green salwar suit and after many days she wished to do a little make up. Smiling to herself she took her phone and went downstairs.

Indraneel who finished his prayers turned to see his happy Daughter walking down the steps. His face lit up seeing her like this after so many days and his lips adorned a beautiful smile.

Kushi came down and smiled to him - Good Morning Papa.

Indraneel - Good Morning.

Kushi - Shall we have breakfast.... ? I am so hungry.

Indraneel - Haan haan come. Arnav also came.

Her face lit up hearing his name and turned her head towards the steps only to see Arnav coming down in his black shirt and Brown pants. Her heart skipped a beat.....

He has wore the same dress before too and that was the very first time she has started seeing him differently. He is looking so handsome today. She smiled to herself sensing the feeling as if she has got the rights back in her hands to see him. Now who will stop her from seeing him ? From loving him and adoring him ?

Arnav - Good Morning Uncle.

Indraneel - Good Morning Arnav.

Arnav looked at Kushi who seems to be in a better mood than yesterday night and smiled to her.

Arnav - Someone is in a good mood it seems.

Kushi smiled - I have promised you that I won't be sad hereafter right ? How can I not fulfill the promise made to you ? So here Iam....

Indraneel and Arnav smiled at her and the trio walked to the dining and started having their breakfast chatting with eachother.

They were driving towards their office, Indraneel and Arnav was speaking to eachother while Kushi was checking her designs in her laptop.

Suddenly Arnav's laugh caught her attention and she looked at him and a serene smile adorned her face looking at him laughing.

Suddenly her thoughts wandered about the past few days happenings ' Keeping my love to myself won't help me hereafter. All these days I suffered like a fool just because I haven't confessed my feelings yet. Had I confessed to him before atleast I would've came to know about his relationship with Arohi. But..... It's ok. Let the bygones be bygones. Better late than never.... Soon I have to tell him what I feel for him '  she decided and soon she got an opportunity to be with him alone.

They reached their office and indulged in work. As Arohi was not there Kushi offered to help Arnav in work.

Indraneel came to their cubicle - Arnav...

Arnav stood up - Haan uncle....

Indraneel - Kevin wants some details regarding the new order. Will you go and meet him ?

Arnav - Ok uncle. I'll go and meet him.

Kushi - Arnav ji.... I will also come with you.

Arnav - Ok.

Kushi - I will also go and do some work Papa. It's been so many days.

Indraneel smiled - Ok go.