1. Clumsy

*Madi's POV*

I guess I actually need to leave my flat today to keep from being sour.

I grabbed my clutch and sanders and left the flat, locking the door behind me as I left. The light in my neighbors flat was off, so I guessed they were out. I can hear them scream at each other while playing video games sometimes.

I started down the steps, humming Boys/Boys/Girls by Panic! at the Disco. Halfway down, my shoe caught on the guard rail, sending me flying down the steps at about 90 miles in hour. As I neared the bottom, I saw two men and yelled "Watch out!" So they knew to get out of the way.

I rolled, but didn't feel the cold, stone floor of the building. Two arms were wrapped around my waist. I stood up and brushed me jeans off.

"Be careful before you kill yourself." A tall, black haired man told me. He had raven black hair, piercing blue eyes, and a lopsided smile on his face. I looked over at the other man, a brunette, and made eye contact. He quickly looked down, blushing.

"Thank you for saving me, by the way" I told the Blue eyed stranger.

"Anytime. I'm Phil by the way." He said, smiling.

"Dan." The other man said, looking back down to his phone.

"Im Madison. But you may call me Madi. Do you live in the building?" I asked.

"Um, yea. Sixth floor." Phil said.

"Oh. You must be across the hall from me as I am the other room on the sixth floor." I said, looking down.

"Wait. Aren't you TheSpottedLeopard on YouTube?" Dan said, pulling up a picture on yahoo.

"Guilty as charged." I said, looking down.

"We love your channel!" Dan and Phil said at the same time.

"Oh. Are you two Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil?!" I said, my inner fangirl unleashed.

"Yes! We were just about to go to lunch. Would you like to join us?" Phil invited.

"Sound solid!" I said.

********
New fanfic. Woohoo! Dedicated to coolcoolbruh for inspiring me to write this. Go read her fanfic too as she is an AMAZING writer.