34. Dank

*Ronnie's POV*

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me. I smiled, remembering the good times.

I walked past Dan, who was going in to take his shower, kissing his cheek and saying good morning on the way by.

I got dressed and ordered breakfast. Dan got out of the shower and we ate breakfast. We did our hair, brushed our teeth and did whatever else needed to be done. It honestly was just a simple morning.

I was finishing my makeup when I heard a knock through the door. I figured Dan had answered it, so I kept applying blush.

"What is taking you so long?" I heard Dan ask.

"Let me finish what I was doing you twat!" I shouted back.

"Duncan and Memei are waiting in the lobby with the others." Dan said, walking in. He was wearing his AOT hoodie I bought him. Yes I did buy him more than that one gift.

"I'm done. Stop complaining." I said, putting my makeup case back in the cabinet and catching my matching Mikasa hoodie Dan attempted to throw at me. I shoved it over my plain flowered shirt and grabbed my stuff.

"It's about time." Dan mumbled as we walked down the hall.

"What was that?" I asked, throwing him a look.

"Nothing, Love."

"That's what I thought." I said, Sass level 110%.

We grabbed an elevator and went down to the lobby. Madi was talking to Duncan and Phil was talking to Memei. Madi wanted to know more about YouTube Japan and Phil was talking about food.

"Hey guys." I said, pulling Dan around a pillar that he was about to run into. He was looking down at his phone like a dummy.

"Morning." Phil said. Madi just smirked at me and continued talking to Duncan.

I left Dan to talk to Madi and Duncan about Internet.

"I just like dank memes." I said, pulling a few random ones out of my camera roll.

(A/N Is it bad that my phone autocorrected to meme when I typed in men by accident? Probably. )

Duncan laughed and showed me some random ones he had on his phone. Madi stood there like a third wheel.

"We need to get going if we are going to make the tour!" Memei said, ushering us out the front door.

*after an hour and a half of traveling to Mount Fuji*

We all sat in a small cable car that was going to the almost top of Mount Fuji. Madi was taking pictures and putting little quotes on them for photography Instagram account. Then took pictures of us.

"We're taking a selfie Dan." I said, pulling my iPhone out of my pocket.

"Mkay." Dan said, looking at my camera and smiling. Only I never pushed the button. I just let it roll video.

"Did you take it yet?" Dan asked. "Take the picture."

I stopped filming and started to laugh.

"I got you good!" I said, causing everyone to laugh except Dan.

"Jesus Christ." Dan said.

"I'm sorry." I said, grinning.

"Prove it." Dan said. I kissed his cheek and the girls awwwwed and Duncan yelled "GET IT DAN."

"Shut up Duncan." Memei said, poking him.

Duncan shrugged and went back to playing Puzzles and Dragons and Madi went back to hugging Phil and talking to Memei.

Once we reached the gift , all of us took pictures and bought stuff.

"Dan! Come look what I bought you!" I shouted. He came over and I produced something from my shopping bag.

"It's a can of mountain air!" I exclaimed, handing it to Dan.

"You shouldn't have!" Dan said, flashing his fake mile wide smile.

"Dan I know you don't like it. I bought it just to be weird." I said.

"I thought you were serious for a minuet." Dan said, laughing.

"Oh heck no." I said, laughing.

"Thank God."

*****************

Sorry for the long wait.

657 words