13. MCR

*Madi's POV*

I sat in Dan and Phil's flat on the couch holding a pillow. I had my earbuds in and I was listening to "I don't Love You" by My Chemical Romance.

Phil walked in and flopped down next to me. His knee was almost completely healed just with a small scratch left.

"What have you been doing?" I asked.

"I made a video telling everyone what happened. I'm waiting for it to finish loading." Phil said, wrapping his arms around me.

I smiled somewhat and Phil tickled my chin.

"Mads. Are you okay?"

"Fine." I answered.

Phil shrugged and attacked me in a kiss. I smiled into the kiss. Phil could be a bit wild when it came to affection.

I gently nudged him onto his back on the couch, not breaking the kiss. He reached up and ended up setting his hand on my boob.

"I'm sorry Mads. Didn't mean to do that." Phil apologized.

"It's fine. We're dating." I said, connecting our lips again and lowering myself onto him.

In the middle of our make-out session, my phone rang with the Nyan Cat theme song. Phil groaned as I sat up.

"Sorry Philly" I said.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Um, hi. This is Nurse Jules from the London Ave. Hospital. You are the number we call with developments regarding a Daniel James Howell, correct?" The lady said.

Fear seized me. I turned my settings to speaker so Phil could listen too. He froze when I told him who it was.

"Yes ma'am that is correct." I said politely.

"Well, I have called to tell you he has regained consciousness." Nurse Jules said.

Phil screamed and buried his head into a pillow.

"Is everything alright, ma'am?" The nurse asked me.

"Yes, sorry. That was my boyfriend. He is a bit excited." I said, shooting Phil a look to calm him down. "We will be there soon."

^Driving is boring so time skip^

Phil and I walked down the plain white hallway to Dan's room.

We opened the door and saw Veronica holding Dan's hand and crying as hard as she could.

I walked over to her and hugged her. She melted into my arms.

Phil hugged a very pale Dan and I stood behind him.

"Phil."

"Dan."

They hugged again and both cried.

"Babies." Ronnie muttered softly, laughing. I laughed too.

Dan had wires and things attached to his body in different places.

"Are you all okay?" Dan asked. "How long have I been out?"

"About three days." Phil answered.

"Oh." Dan said, sounding perplexed.

"Any word when you can come home?" Ronnie asked.

"Maybe tomorrow."

"Great."

"Well, Phil and I are going to go. We have an appointment with friends we need to go to. love you two!" I said, Phil and I leaving quietly.

*Veronica's POV*

"So." I said to Dan awkwardly.

"So."

"Ronnie. I love you." Dan said, smiling.

"Alright." I said.

"What are we, Rons? I don't understand!" Dan said loudly.

"I just don't know Dan. I just don't know. I have to go." I said, wheeling out of the room.

I can't repair what I've broken. And it may never be fixed. It's beyond repair.

*******************

Sorry I haven't updated. We had Finals and school is officially out for me! Woo!

550 Words