8. The Happiest Place on Earth

*Madi's POV*

Cat drove us to Disney. I sat in the back with Phil and Ronnie and Dan sat in front. Dan and I were vlogging for a little bit.

"Sup guys. Me, Dan, and Ronnie all got kidnapped and the bad people are taking us to Disney!" I said.

"Mwahahahaha!" Cat laughed.

"I'm just kidding. Cats driving us and I'm stuck in the back seat with these losers." I said, pointing the camera at Phil and Ronnie.

"You're stupid too!" Ronnie said, sticking her tongue out at me.

"Whatever. See you when we get there!" I told my camera, shutting it off.

"I think she's adorable." Phil said, putting his arm around me.

"You're cute too." I told Phil, kissing his nose.

"No PDA!" Dan shouted from the front seat.

"Hush, Hobbit- head." I told him.

"Hey. He may be a hobbit head, but he's my hobbit head." Ronnie defended.

•••••At Disney•••••

After getting through the gates, Phil insisted we all get mouse ears.

Phil got blue ones with his name on them, Dan got pirate ones, Ronnie got a princess on with a little hat on it, Cat got a regular one with her name and the date on them, and I got Minnie Mouse ears with the bow and my name.

After we were done, Phil grabbed my hand and looked down at me.

"Can we take a picture of us in front the castle archway?" Phil asked, his cheeks aflame.

"Why of course." I said fake poshly. We had Dan take the picture.

It was of Phil and I in our ear hats and I was standing in front of the castle kissing. Ronnie fangirled, Dan laughed and Cat beamed at us.

"OMG! Scandal!" A girl not over twelve screeched her, IPhone flashing. Oh no.

"Wait!" I yelled, as she ran away laughing.

"Well crap." I muttered.

We went over to Dan to see how the picture turned out and it looked sweet and cute.

"You two are the cutest teddy bear couple around." Cat said.

"What about us?" Dan asked, throwing an arm around Ronnie.

"Says the guy who cusses if he drops a cereal box." I said, smirking.

"Whatever. Let's start riding stuff!!!"

We rode things and then we got to the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. I ended up next to Dan and Ronnie next to Phil.
Our VIP tour guide/Wise old Lady, Gladys, set us up that way.

We were about halfway through the ride, and between scenes when we heard a splash and the whole ride spluttered and stalled.

After being told we would move in couple minuets and sitting in the dark for 20 minuets, Dan started having a panic attack.

"What if we never get off. What if we never leave. What if I die. What if all of us die!?!" Dan said, yelling by the end. Babies were crying, kids were yelling, and Dan was doing both.

"Help!" He screamed over and over.

"Calm down. Dan, they're coming. Calm down." I said. he stopped crying, but he was still muttering help under his breath.

"Move Madi!" Ronnie said, trying to climb over the seat.

"Sit down, Ronnie!" Phil said trying to get her back into her seat.

"Eww! You touched my butt Phil!!!" Ronnie screeched.

"You what?!" I said, turning around and glaring at Phil.

"I- I- I didn't too." Phil stuttered.

"Ok. Sure." I said and turned around, crossing my arms. Dan was gripping the safety bar, Ronnie was patting his back, and Phil was looking forlorn.

After a while, a team of divers swam down toward the gears and pulled out a phone.

After we were moving and we got out of the boat, we all were in a sour mood. We went to lunch at a nearby café and looked around in some shops, barely saying a word to each other. We rode back to the hotel in silence.

^Later that night^

Phil was in bed reading a book and I had just gotten out of the shower. I walked over to the other side of the bed and sat.

"I'm sorry about earlier, Phil. I get jealous." I apologized, sliding next to him and looking down.

He put down his book, brought my head up and kissed me.

"I could never stay mad at you, Mads. I love you." Phil said.

I rested my head on his shoulder. "I love you too, Philly."

*Veronica's POV*

I sat next to Dan on our pull out bed and tweeted.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, putting my phone down.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Dan said. He had bags under his eyes and his hair was un-straightened.

"You're looking a little... in kept is all." I said.

He got up and went into the bathroom.

****************^^^

Let's take a moment and appreciate my collage making skills.

812 words