18. Shite just got personal

*Ronnie's POV*

Joe and I were setting up equipment for a video I was shooting with him. It was called "Brenda Sugg?!?" And it was a Joronica Q&A.

After we sat down on the bed, we started filming.

"Hello and welcome to another-" we both said at the same time.

"Love, you have to let me do it or it's not official." Joe said.

"This is a video for my channel and It's Tuesday." I said, giving him a 'Duh' look.

"Oops."

"Anyways, welcome to another video my Crab army. Today I am joined with my wonderful boyfriend Joe, and we are doing a Joronica Q&A." I said, punching Joe in the arm.

"Owe. Rons, that hurt." Joe sad, faking sad eyes.

"Sorry, baby."

-Millions of questions later-

"Im_A_Writer_14 says, "If Caspar and Joe have a baby, do you and Joe have a baby?" " I read.

"We do actually." Joe said getting up to get her.

"Caspar!", He called, "Are you watching Brenda?!"

"YASS!!!" Caspar called.

"Can I have her?" Joe said.

"Sure." Caspy said.

"Thank you, Caspy!" I shouted.

Joe walked back in with the doll.

"This", I said, "is our lovely daughter Brenda Sugg."

"Isn't she lovely?" Joe said.

-more talking and then ending the video-

•Dan's POV•

Ginger and I sat on my bed watching Veronica's new video.

"Oh Danny, don't fret. We are much better than those dorks." Ginger soothed, rubbing me back.

"You always know just what to say, Ginge." I said, kissing her cheek.

"Let's fight fire with fire." Ginger said, looking at Ronnie's end screen with the Joronica hashtag and the Gan hashtag crossed out.

"Let's play dirty." I growled.

We set stuff up for the video, making as much noise as we wanted as Phil and Madi were out on a date.

"Hello Internet! I am joined today with my fabulous girlfriend, Ginger. And today we will be doing?" I said

"The Girlfriend tag!" Ginger shouted at the camera.

-There videos boring let's skip it-

"That was fun Dan. We're totally going to win this Ship war." Ginger said, smirking.

"That was fun. Thanks for doing it with me." I said.

"Anything for my wonderful boyfriend. But I'm sorry, but I have a meeting I have to go to now. I love you." Ginger said, kissing me and leaving.

I thought it was a bit weird that Ginger had a meeting at 7 o'clock at night.

A couple minuets after she left, I pulled out my phone and pulled up Ronnie's Instagram.

I scrolled until I found a picture of me and her and Snow White at Disney.

I looked at it and silent tears slipped down my cheek. I honesty did miss Veronica.

*Madi's POV*

I walked down the street hand and hand with Phil.

"You look beautiful tonight, Madison." Phil complimented.

"Thank you. And you don't look to bad yourself, Philip." I said, causing him to blush.

We walked up to a little steak house and went up to the hostess, who wore a short black mini skirt and tight shirt.

"Reservation for Lester?" Phil asked.

"Two, sir?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am." Phil said curtiosly.

"Shame, I would've tapped that." The hostess muttered when we were seated. When she walked away, I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

"It's okay, Mads. I love you." Phil said, holding my hand under the table.

"Hello sir and madam. My name is James and I will be your server today. May I suggest the chefs special of Pot roast, potatoes, green beans, and cranberry jelly?" James said, putting a bottle of wine onto the table.

"Phil?" I asked. He nodded with a smile on his face.

"That sounds good. Two please!" I asked.

"I will put that right in for you. Have a nice meal, you two lovebirds." James said, walking away.

Phil opened and poured two glasses of red wine. He handed one to me and held his up.

"To our innocent love?" Phil said.

"I'll toast to that!" I said, clinking glasses with Phil and drinking the wine.

"Best date ever." Phil said.

***************

Song of Dan- 'Miserable at Best' by Mayday Parade.

And an we appreciate my collage skills again please?

Who do you ship?

#Joronica or #Gan

710 words