27. KISS KISS KISS

(I am Bulletproof by BVB)

*Ronnie's POV*

I sat in the living room eating a Hot Pocket and watching YouTube and a show on TV.

I heard clicking and Madi came into the living room in a dress and heels.

"What do you think, Rons. Do I look court ready?" She asked, turning in a circle.

"You look fabulous, darling." I said, as fake poshly as I could in my fading Northern Accent.

"Thanks. Will you be alright all day?" Madi asked me.

"I'll be fine, child." I said, shrugging and sipping my apple cinnamon tea.

"No baking, boiling, roasting, or frying while I'm gone please." Madi said, grabbing her purse.

"Okay. Have fun in court!" I called. She rolled her eyes and walked out of the apartment.

An hour after Madi left, my phone rang loudly. I flopped off the couch and rolled over near the foot stool and grabbed my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Rons. It's Dan. Do you want to come be in my live show?" Dan asked.

"Yeah. Okay. One minute." I answered and jumped up.

I still had to change, do my hair, and wash my face. I went to my room and pulled on my "The Wonder Years" t-shirt, (I will love you if you know who that band is) skinny jeans, and my fuzzy socks. I went into the bathroom and brushed my hair and put on my cat ears head bands. I grabbed my lap top from the couch and let myself into the Phan household.

I walked down the hallway after breaking into Dan's secret golden Oreo stash and taking a roll.

"Well look who it is!" Dan said, turning in his butt chair. He inevitably fell over.

"Ah Dan. You clumsy little elf." I said, dragging his desk chair over. The chat on his YouNow went insane.

-HI RONNIE
-Eww her
-Dan is a clumsy elf :)
- love your shirt, Veronica

"Yes everyone." Dan said after he had set his chair back up. "This is Ronnie if you didn't know."

"Hey guys." I said, smiling.

-I thought you guys hated each other?
:[

"No. We're okay now. Right Ronnie?" Dan asked, smiling at me and wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Yes. We are." I said, grinning.

-#RONAN 5EVER
-I don't ship it.
-#IsRonanReal?
CrystalOnTheHorizon: you guys look so cute together.

"Thank you Crystal." I said, smiling.

"Okay. Truth or Dare time guys. Type a truth and or dare in the chat." Dan said.

I opened my laptop to my YouNow and went live too. I immediately gained 100 viewers.

"Hey guys. I'm playing Truth or. Date with this guy." I said pointing at Dan and he waved. "Type a Dare or Truth in the chat."

-Dan. Give Ronnie the gift you got her right now.

"What gift?" I asked. Dan got up and left the room.

"Guys. What is he talking about?" I asked both steams.

-Can't tell you
-it's a secret
-just saying, but he is boyfriend material for this.

"Why is he boyfriend material?" I asked. A ton of winky faces were added to the chat.

Dan came back into the room with a box.

"Here ya go." Dan said, sitting and handing the box to me. "Open it."

I took the box and yanked off the lid. There was a small black kitten in it with yellow eyes and a red bow around her neck.

"Dan! This is too much." I said. Smiling at him and taking the kitten out of the box. "You know I'm naming her Luna."

"That's we I got you a black cat." Dan said.

-AWWWWW
-SAILOR MOON FTW
-Dan You're so nice.

"Thank you so much, Dan."

"No problem." He said.

-You know this means you have to kiss him now, right?
-KISS KISS KISS
-Dare you to kiss her, Dan
-#RonanKiss2K15

I grinned and looked at Dan and he kissed me. When we pulled away, I grinned and stroked my kitty.

- really -_-
-Cutest Couple ever
-My feelz
-OTP
-Gross
-Get a room.

"We're in a room." Dan said. I set my head on his shoulder. And we kept on Broadcasting.

*Madi's POV*

(I've never been to court so don't sue me. Hahaha court humor.)

Phil and I sat next to each other in the court room at an oval shaped table. Ginger and a police man sat across from us and a Judge at the end. Phil held my hand.

"So if you two could sign this, giving approval to press charges and have the Jackson kids sent to prison." The judge said, passing a clipboard with a load documents toward us.

I picked up a blue pen and sighed, signing my name on the top paper and Phil putting his name in the witness and spouse column.

"And that concludes this session. You all are dismissed." The judge said, getting up and leaving.

Phil kissed my hand and we stood and left. We walked down the street hand in hand.

"You want to get food?" Phil asked.

"Food sounds nice." I said, putting my head on his shoulder.

"Love you."

"Love you to the moon and back." I countered.

"I love you infinitely." Phil said, kissing my head.

"Touché" I grinned.

"I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true."

"I know." I said.

******************

Cheeky Nando's. ;)