38. You are the Thunder and I am the Lightning

Ronnie's POV

The apartment shuddered after a loud roar. I close my eyes hoping it wasn't what I thought it was.

A bright light filled the once dark room.

Luna jumped next to me ask began to quietly cry.

Madi, Phil, and Dan were in the lounge playing Sims 4 while I was editing some things, then I was supposed to livestream.

I grabbed one of my pillows and cried into it, hoping it would muffle out the noise as rain pounded on the building and thunder screamed.

This had always been a childhood fear of mine, I remember sleeping on the foot of my parents bed I was so scared.

'Ronnie, you're an adult now. Stop being afraid of such a stupid thing!' I told myself. This still didn't stop me from crying like a baby into my pillow.

I closed my eyes time after time when the lightning would blink and would end up crying more.

I wondered how the rest of them hadn't heard me yet.

After a cycle of me petting Luna to try to calm down, trying to edit, crying into my pillow, and trying not to scream when thunder would bark I heard my door creek open.

"Ronnie? Are you okay? I heard crying"

"F-fine" I lied trying not to cry more but failing when lighting flashed.

"Aww? Are you okay?"

"No!" I cried out.

Dan sat next to me and wrapped me into a reassuring hug,

"I'll stay with you!"

****Sometime later****

*Madi's POV*

Phil and I were playing with my sims and Dan was in with Ronnie and I knew why.

"Phil. Why is your Sim fighting with Austin Garbonzo?" I asked as we watched the Sims beat each other up.

"Maybe I just want Austin Gar-gone-zo!" Phil said, laughing. I a strait face.

"No. I'm breaking up with you." I muttered grinned.

"I love you?" Phil asked.

"Ya, what ever ya punk." I replied and watched my Sim paint.

Dan and Ronnie were making out on the couch. (Sims), Phil was cooking, and Dil (yes we added him to my house) was doing something suspicious on the computer.

"What are you cooking Philly?" I asked.

"Hamburger cake!" Phil said.

"Oh my gosh, you really are Dil's Dad aren't you?" I sad, rolling my eyes.

"That I am." Phil said, an odd hint of pride in his voice.

"I always pick the strange ones." I said, shaking my head.

"Ditto."

*********************

Did you guys like my Phil joke I put in there. We all know he would say something like that.

- Krista \(•_•)/

435 Words