33. Sky Tree

*Ronnie's POV*

It slowly became dark as we rode the elevator to the top of the Tokyo Sky Tree. We stood in silence in our elevator. The door dinged as we reached the top.

"Wow." Madi breathed. She was the first one out of the elevator. Dan and Duncan both started playing with a thing that zoned in and out on the city. Phil walked over and held Madi's hand and looked out over Tokyo.

"Can I take a picture?" I asked Madi. She nodded and turned to kiss Phil's nose. I took the picture which was really an out line of the two.

After wards, she and Phil went somewhere else and I stood at the widow/railing. I felt presence next to me and saw Dan grinning at me. He put his hand in the back pocket of my jeans. I laughed and did the same to him. I wasn't thinking about anything but Dan. I remembered when we used to do that before The Incident.

I leaned into him and whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too, Ronnie." He said. Dan leaned down and kissed me and I kissed back.

"OTP OTP OTP!" Memei chanted, squealing and gripping Duncan's arm.

"Mems, calm down a bit." Duncan said, hushing her.

I want to be your, want to be your, hero.

And your heart beats.

Like the Empires of the world unite,

We are aligned.

*Madi's POV*

After spending some time on the Tokyo Sky Tree, we made our way back to the hotel and bid farewell to Duncan and Memei.

"Good night guys." Dan and Ronnie said hurriedly and ran into their hotel room.

Phil and I walked into ours and I collapsed on the bed.

"Philly. I'm tired!" I groaned. I felt the mattress dip, meaning Phil had sat down on the bed.

"I know. I'm tired too. But I'm going to get ready for bed." Phil said, getting back up and grabbing clothes and heading for the bathroom. Just as he got there, my phone beeped.

Sailor Jupiter (Ronnie/ SJ)
Sailor Mercury (Madi/SM)

SJ: Guess what Bae bought me!!

SM: Wut?

SJ: a Pokemon bra!

SM: sounds romantic :P

SJ: just see what I got him ;) he's trying his on too.

SM: I'm good, thanks. Stay safe and good night.

SJ: Night.

That girl is a fricken piece of work, let me tell you right now. I got up and changed into my tank top and basketball shorts because comfort over beauty. I crawled under the covers

Phil came out and got into bed next to me. He had his glasses on the night stand and his contacts out so I watched as he felt around somewhat to find the quilt.

"You didn't brush." Phil said to me.

"I honestly don't care." I muttered

"I don't either. I'd kiss you either way." Phil said.

"Aww, bae." I said. He leaned in to kiss me, but missed and his lip came in contact with my eyeball.

"Ow!" I said, sitting up. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to grab a wet facecloth. I put it to my eye and felt better. I looked in the mirror and saw Phil in the door frame.

"I'm sorry for being a giant mistake." He said, looking down.

"Oh Phil. Even if you were a mistake, I wouldn't care because you're my mistake." I said, walking over to him and hugging him. He kissed the top of my head.

"We keep each other from falling apart at the seams."

"Agreed."

********************^^^*

Thank god that last part wasn't in Ronnie's POV. Gotta keep it PG-13.

(Ps. You're welcome coolcoolbruh )

- Krista \(•_•)/

616 words.