16. Fun in the Sun

*Ronnie's POV*

I was laying in Joe's bed the next morning while he was sleeping in the couch.

I looked through my bag of clothes and found a bikini I didn't know I brought. It must have been in my underwear drawer.

I got up and marched into the living room where Caspar was playing FIFA and Joe was making eggs.

"We should go to the beach by Alfie and Zoe's today!" I announced.

"That's a great idea!" Joe said.

"Smashing, bruh." Caspar said like a dork.

"Dork." I said, patting Casper's head as I passed the couch.

Later, after I was in my suit and the boys were too, we started toward the Zalfie household. I had already rung them and asked them to join us on our little adventure. They obliged and said we could park around their's and we could walk the short way to the beach.

When we arrived, I knocked on the door and Alfie opened up.

"Hey guys!" He said. He was already in a tank top and swimming trunks.

"Hi, lady!" Zoe said, running up behind Alfie and hugging me. She didn't have makeup on and was already prepared for the beach. Even without makeup, Zoe was still the most beautiful girl I know. (Don't tell Madi!)

After walking to the shore, Zoe and I spread out blankets and set up umbrellas while the boys tossed an American football. After we were done, Zoe and I took off our cover-ups and just sat in the towels in bikinis. This is the good life.

"If you don't mind me asking", Zoe said, "What happened between you and Dan? I know when you rang us, you mentioned something about a rough breakup."

I felt my heart stop in my chest. My eyes watered slightly at the thought of Daniel James Howell.

"Oh yea. Dan and I had a miss understanding and everything just sort of fell apart. I decided that if something as small as that would mess us up, our relationship wouldn't be strong." I explained.

"Oh. Well, a strong foundation is what a good relationship is built on! Make sure you talk to me if you need anything, dear. I'm always available to a friend in need! And I know Louise is too. You know, her and Matt and all." Zoe said. making wild hand gestures as she spoke.

I laughed and hugged her.

"You're the best friend a girl could have, Z. I hope ya know that." I said, smiling.

"Glad I could help." She said.

Just then, Joe and Alfie ran up to us.

"Girls! Come look what we found!" Alfie shouted.

Just as we stood up and brushed our butts off, the guys picked us up, through us over their shoulders and ran towards the water.

"You big bully!" I yelled, banging on Joe's back. "But I do have a nice view." I said, looking at his back end.

"Stop it, Rons. You sound like a school girl!" Joe joked.

We came to a stop and then I felt my self flying through the air and landing in the water. I surfaced and saw Joe laughing at me.

"The look on your face was priceless!" Joe laughed.

"Yours too, Zoe." Alfie said, breathing heavily.

I looked at Zoe, nodded, and we both ran at the boys and jumped on them, knocking them both in the water. I sat on Joe's chest as he propped himself up with his elbows.

"And what was that for, love?" Joe said.

"Because you and Alfie are turds!" I yelled, making Zalfie laugh and Joe look at me.

"Well, I'm the cutest turd in the world." Joe said cockily. (Make a joke. I dare you.)

"Don't get all uppity, Joseph." I accused.

"Try me, Veronica." He said.

"Okay." I said.

I kissed him on the lips and he kissed back.

"YEAH! Get some, Suggy!" Caspar yelled from close by.

Joe gave him the finger and kept kissing me.

This has been one of the best bloody days in the whole century.

************^*^^********

RoJoe? Joronica? Ronoe? Shout out to anyone who can find a really good ship name for Ronnie x Joe. It has to make a little bit of since. Or vote for one of the first three.

Love and hugs, Krista. <3

720 Words.