3. Passion much?

*Madi's POV*

We ended up sleeping over at Dan and Phil's, but coming home to shower and get dressed and stuff.

I was in my flat in my laptop when it beeped. It was my Email signaling a new message.

"YOURE INVITED TO: PLAYLIST 2015!" The banner read. I couldn't believe it.

"VERONICA GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE!" I screamed. She ran in with her laptop too

"WE ARE GOING TO PLAYLIST!" We both screamed at the same time.

"We need to tell the guys!" I said, jumping off the bar stool and running across the hall.

Dan was sitting in his browsing position on their futon. I ran in (their door was unlocked) and jumped into his lap.

"Hey, Dan! Guess who's going to Playlist!" I said.

"Congratulations, Madi! You earned it." Dan said. Phil, who was lurking in the doorway, came in and sat in the other side.

"That's PHANtastic, Madi." Phil said.

"Well I'm going too!" Ronnie said from the door, crossing her arms.

"That's great, love." Dan told her, Ronnie's eyes lighting up when Dan called her love.

"I think this calls for wine!" Ronnie said.

"I have some left over from 'The Internet Support Group'." Dan said. "Come with me?" He asked Veronica.

"Sure, babe." She said. Dan spontaneously wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her forehead and walked into the kitchen together. Well that didn't take long.

Phil scooted a little bit closer to me.

"So."

"So."

"Um"

"Um."

"So."

"Madison. I like you."

"I like you too, Phil. I'm glad we're friends!" I said.

"No. I. Like, like you." Phil said sheepishly. He did what I didn't expect.

He leaned in and kissed me. I pulled away and looked at him.

"What?" He asked.

"Oh nothing. Just kiss me again." I said, leaning in again. We kissed for what had seemed like forever. Even when we stopped, Dan and Ronnie were still not back.

"Oy, what are you doing in there? Using the whisk?!" Phil yelled.

"Shut up, you blooming idiot!" Dan yelled.

He and Ronnie walked back out of the kitchen, their hair messed up and Dan's shirt was unbuttoned. At least they didn't spill the wine or break the glasses.

They handed them out and Phil said, "Cheers to Playlist Live!" We all clinked glasses and drank.

"We have three days to prepare. We have to figure out a stage show, outfit preparation, flights, other crap." I said.

"We have time." Dan said, kissing Ronnie yet again.

"Will you stop snogging and help us figure stuff out?!" I said. Phil and I were already on our laptops getting room reservations and flight info.

"We're going to go shoot a video! Bye!" Ronnie said, Dan dragging her to his room.

"Well that's the end of that." I said, making Phil laugh.

*****•••••*****••••••*******•••••

473 words.

(Ps. The last chapter was 600)