6. Eternal Flame

*Ronnie's POV* (More Ronan Feelz)

After settling in and sitting through an opening ceremony for Playlist, a group of us went to a restaurant for dinner. It was me, Dan, Phil, Zoe, Alfie, Joe, Caspar, and Louise.

We sat at a big table and ordered food and drinks and talked about stuff.

When the food came, everyone groaned.

"American portions are fricken massive!" Joe said.

"You'll get used to it." I said.

Dan punched me in the arm playfully.

"Butt face." I said, sticking my tongue out.

"Is there something we don't know about?" Zoe asked, raising an eyebrow.

Dan and I both started talking at the same time, making excuses and saying ewww and stuff.

"Whatever you say." Louise said, looking back down at her food, a glint in her eyes.

*Later that night.*

I was alone in the hotel room, listening to Eternal flame on my iHome speaker. I was on my phone when I heard the door click.

Dan walked into the lounge, flawlessly of course.

"Hey. How are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm fine, thanks." I answered. I had gone home early because I had a headache. Everyone else had gone to a small bar.

"What are you doing home?" I asked.

"I didn't want to go to a social place." Dan said, sitting next to me. "What'cha listening to?"

"Eternal Flame." I said, getting lost in the song.

He held out his hand to me.

"Would you like to dance?"

"Me?" I asked.

"No, the drapes. Yes you." Dan said, offering his hand again.

"Sure." I restarted the song and turned it up.

I stood up and awkwardly wrapped my arms around Dan's shoulders and he put his arms around my waist, careful to keep his hands where they were.

We swayed softly to the music, humming along and trying not to look at each other in the eyes.

"Hey, Rons?" Dan said.

"Yeah?"

He took his hand off my waist and put used it to make me look at him. He moved closer and put his lips to mine. It took me a minuet to realize what was happening. After I did, I kissed back. His touch was electrifying.

"GET SOME VERONICA!" I heard a shout.

"Phil! Madi!" We both yelled. Phil and Madi stood in the doorway.

"Why must you do me like that?" I asked. Dan stood next to me, blushing.

"Congrats you two." Phil said, stalking off to the bathroom.

"What's his beef?" I asked.

"I'm not sure." Madi said.

@ 2 am

I woke up to Phil snoring. I had the worst dream and I couldn't sleep. I got up and walked into the living room.

Dan was awake and reading a book.

"Hey. What's up?" He said.

"Couldn't sleep." I said.

He patted the area of couch next to him and I sat down. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I leaned into him. He kissed the top of my head.

"Bad dreams?" Dan asked.

"Yes." I said.

"I'll protect you."

******************

This Chapter is slightly better than the last one. Make sure you read the last one.

521 words.