22. Hot Chocolate

*Madi's POV* (I drew the top pic)

Phil and I were in my bedroom hanging out. Phil was watching "The Amazing World of Gumball" and I was drawing a Kawaii mermaid.

"Phil. Do you want some hot chocolate?" I asked, setting my composition book next to me on the bed and closing my box of gel pens.

"Sure. The caramel kind?" He asked, hopefully.

"Just for Philly." I said, kissing Phil's nose and hobbling into the kitchen.

I put on the kettle and turned around to get the chocolate when the smoke alarm went off. I poked my head out of the pantry and noticed that the paper towels caught fire.

"PHIL HELP! FIRE!" I shouted. I heard Phil's socked feet rush into the room. He gasped and pushed me out of the way and into the pantry. He grabbed the fire extinguisher off the wall mount (Ronnie blew up the kitchen from time to time) and blasted the fore like a boss.

He put the tool back and rushed over to help me up off the floor.

"I'm sorry Madi, but I wanted to protect you." Phil said.

"You did Hun. Great job." I said, kissing his cheek.

"Can we finish the drinks?" Phil asked me.

"Yes, baby."

*Two hours later*

The news that Ronan was back on filled the two flats for the rest of the day. We all decided to let Dan and Ronnie have the boys flat and Phil and I this one.

Phil and I were on the couch watching a movie and when a romantic part came up, he paused it and kissed me. He picked me up and carried me to my bedroom and set me on the bed. He crawled on top of me and kissed me once again. I wrapped my arms around him and accidentally touched his bum.

Both our faces reddened at the thought.

"Sorry, Phil."

"No worries, Madi."

"Phil?"

"Yes?"

"Are we ready for it?"

"We love each other. We've been together for two months. And..."

"We're ready, Phil."

Phil and I love each other for sure. Obviously.

************

Short after long.

355 words