11. Home sounds fun

*Madi's POV*

We were on the plane back home three days later. Phil was sitting next to me again, Ronnie was sitting with other British YouTubers and Dan was in front of us.

I was editing a vlog, and Phil had his headphones on. I edited in a dragon taking Cat away, because she was not in anymore shots. When we were walking, I put in a song, and Phil watched.

"May I help you?" I asked Phil, grinning.

"I was just looking." Phil said, kissing his finger and putting it to my cheek.

"Philly, you're adorable." I crooned.

"You are too, Mads."

I put in my custom end screen and added links to Dan, Phil, Ronnie, and Cat.

"Can you please turn off all electronic devices, as we will be landing soon. " The pilot's voice said.

I saved my work and set my Mac in my carry on. Dan had put away his 3DS and Phil stopped playing Crossy Road.

But there's always that one guy.

The plane lurched forward, throwing every one forward. Then the plane started to plummet out of the sky. People, in a flurry to get out, unbuckled their seat belts and were thrown against the roof. Phil, Dan, and I were in the middle of the plane, which threatened to snap.

Phil took off his seatbelt and wrapped his arms around my body, and holding to my seat belt. We hit the ground with a force no one could EVER imagine. Some people died, some people lived, but it was impossible to tell at that moment.

I struggled with my seat belt and Phil. He stood up, hunched because he was caught with a piece of metal.

Debris flew past my head as I stood in the wreckage. Phil leaned on me, a gash in his leg. A huge gash ran down the side of my face, as a large piece of metal hit me at impact.

"Dan!" I screamed. I walked up the aisle and saw Dan's body lying there. Bruises and blood were all over him and his chest was moving, thank god.

"Go find Ronnie. I'll stay with Dan." Phil said.

I turned and ran up the aisle, passing crying children and parents. Dead bodies and lost articles.

I went to the back where Ronnie was sitting alone. The tail of the plane had collapsed on itself and underneath laid Ronnie.

"VERONICA!" I screamed and ran to her.

She coughed and looked up at me.

"My...leg. Its.. it's shattered." She groaned.

I called over a large man who happened to be next to me. He lifted the metal Romnie was stuck under and I pulled her out.

"Th-thanks." She said, smiling.

Since she couldn't walk, I heaved Ronnie onto my back and walked toward the boys.

I set her down next to Dan.

"DAN! Dan speak to me!" She cried. Tears formed in her eyes.

"He's fi-" Phil started.

"He's not fine!" Veronica cried, "What if he doesn't make it. I just wanted to say I'm sorry." She yelled, banging her fists on the ground.

"I didn't want this." She said quietly.

*************

Oooh plot twist.

Bet ya didn't see that coming.

Sorry.

535 words