5. Hello Florida.

*Ronnie's POV* (a Ronan Chapter. Dan x Ronnie)

(Ps. I {Krista-san} do live in Florida and have been to Orlando at least three times every year, so I one my stuff. Anyway, on with the book)

We were in the Orlando airport. Dan and I were waiting and looking through the gift shop while Phil and Madi were trying to find Madi's lost suit case.

"Hey Rons. We should get matching shot glasses with our names on them." Dan said, laughing and holding two up.

"There so cute!" I said, giggling.

Dan was really funny. And cute. And sweet. And cute. I really like Dan, but I'm not sure if he likes me.

I ended up getting cord bracelets. I even got on for Dan. I hope I'm not coming off as desperate.

"Aww. This is amazing, Rons. Thanks." Dan said, putting the bracelet on. It was blue and white. Mine was Yellow and blue.

Dan smiled as he browsed the key chains. His adorable dimples were resting gently at the corners of his mouth and his chocolate brown eyes shone. I decided to look at something else to keep my mind off him.

I softly sang "Lay me Down" to myself as I picked up a dolphin plushie. I wish I hadn't bought the bracelets already because I hadn't converted all my money yet.

"Would you like that stuffed animal?" A voice from behind.

I turned around and saw Dan grinning at me.

"Yeah, but I haven't con-" I started. But Dan had taken the dolphin out of my hands.

"I'll get it for you." Dan said.

"You don't have too!" I said, but he was already walking away.

He walked up to the counter, handed the clerk the money, walked back, and handed me the dolphin.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah, man!" I said.

We were walking out of the Gift Shop and as we went to the front door to meet up with the others, I noticed something in the flipper. It was a note that said,

"Thanks for the bracelet, love. xoxoxo -Dan"

Maybe he might like me.

******************
356 words.