28. Ninja Cat in the Halls

*Ronnie's POV*

Madi and Phil hadn't been back in forever. I was getting genuinely concerned, that was until I got a phone call.

"Hey Ronners?" It was Madi

"YOU'RE SAFE OMG"

"Yeah, did you think I died or something?"

"Where are you?"

"I got dinner with Phil. We're still eating too. Go hang out with Dan or something"

"Okay byeeeeee~" I said in a sing-song voice as if I was from a Disney movie. "Luna babe?" I called for my kitten. She was nibbling on some food in the kitchen. "Wanna see daddy?"

This received a meow.

"First let me do something for your aunt... Haha" I snickered, writing a note and sticking out the fire extinguisher.

'I tried to make ramen noodles and it didn't exactly go as planned... Sorry >.<

Sincerest apologies,
Veronica'

I stuck that in the stove and picked up Luna.
----------

"Whaddup Dan," I greeted walking through the door. He was in his browsing position. I set Luna down and she ran around sniffing and observing everything. I sat next to Dan on the couch.

"Ronan? Seriously Dan?" I laughed

"Look though"

"Aurgh but Tumblr is scary!"

"There are several gifs of us kissing"

"Eh"

"Should we confront it?"

"Why the heck not."

We got up and went to his room where a camera was set up.

"Do you not clean up after you film?" I asked holding back a laugh

"I made a video- yeah I don't clean up"

"It's convenient" I shrugged. In the corner of my eye I saw a black figure strutting across the hall and eventually made its way into the room. "Hey Luna!" I grinned as she jumped onto Dan's bed. While I wasn't looking at the camera or Dan and was talking to the cat he began to record. Not saying anything, just catching me acting like a psychopath.

"Are we starting now?" I asked when Luna left

"Yes, here we go, h-"

"Arrow interwebs." I started

"Today I have with me..."

"VERONICA AKA THATAWKWARDCOW!"

"And today we carry a special message."

"What would that be Mr. Howell?"

"We have a child!"

"Yes! If you saw our last YouNow broadcast a lot of things happened."

"But for all you people who live under rocks or aren't thirteen, here is the news!"

"We're dating again! And he got me a cat!"

"Yipeee!"

"Sorry all the dangirls who wanted to date him, he's mine now. And we thought it wouldn't be right to have a Dan video without some real content so here we go."

"We're playing Just Dance!"

"I'm a dancer so watch your butt howell."

"Oh, scary"

"Whatever. You choose since I'm gonna destroy you!"

"How about... "Love you Like a Love Song"?"

*******After dancing for a while***

Even after we stopped filming we still were playing. I was winning by one song though.

"I'M HOME" we heard

"Woah what time is it?" I asked

"Two thirty"

Luna went from siting on the couch and to running to greet Phil at the door where we heard a fit of giggling.

"Well, I'm gonna head off, love you Dan, sweet dreams!"

I picked up Luna and walked back to my flat where Madi was sleeping on the couch.

I scrambled to my room and grabbed a few blankets and set them on her

"Goodnight Mads" I whispered lightly then poured Luna some more cat food and water.

I walked back to my room, Luna following where I grabbed by MacBook and sat next to my life sized Sailor Moon pillow. It smelled like Dan.

After spending a good hour on social media and YouTube I tweeted something.

'Today was fun ^.^ maybe you'll see me tomorrow. I'm working on a special project with a special someone 😍❤️' and closed the computer. I sat my head on my pillow and drifted off into a nice peaceful sleep.

******************

(The stylings of Krista's narration)

Hello! You'll be pleased to hear I didn't write this chapter! coolcoolbruh (Ronnis IRL) has written this chapter.
I can confirm again that she writes her own Ronan Fanfiction. That's why there was no gushy kissing in it because you know me, always getting couples to kiss because I've never kissed a boy before (softly cries).

But we as co-authors hope you have enjoyed this installment and I'll shut up now.

-Krista and Ronnie <3

727 words.