36. Ice Cream with Bae

(Coffins by MisterWives)

*Phil's POV*

I sat with Madi through her first session. I decided I would go her first few for moral support and then just drop her off.

After wards, she went to the bathroom to wipe off her remaining makeup. I called Dan to tell him and Ronnie where to meet us for ice cream.

"He-hello?" Dan asked, slightly out of breath.

"Hey Dan." I said. "Have you been exercising?"

"I guess that's what you could call it." Dan said. I could practically hear his smirk. Didn't have to ask what he meant by that.

"How long should I give you two?" I asked.

"Twenty?" Dan said, unsure.

"We can go to the parlor by the flat to give you more time." I said. I heard the toilet flush. I was standing by the bathroom door waiting for Mads. She was almost done.

"That'll work." Dan said. "Later."

"Bye." I hung up the phone. I attempted shoved it back in the pocket of my skinny jeans. I was still trying when the door opened.

"Sexy dance there, Philip." Madi said, laughing lightly.

"My skinny jeans are too tight." I explained as we walked out of the building and started down the street.

"I can resew the hem if you like." Madi offered.

"You don't have to." I said.

"Trust me, I can help." She said.

"Trust me." I said. "You do the opposite of help my already tight jeans."

"You sound like Dan." She said, linking arms with me and putting her head on my shoulder while we walked.

"Excuse me?" A man with a large camera asked.

"Yes?" I said.

"Do you mind if I take a photo of you two? It's for my beginning photography business." He said.

"Sure. I don't see why not." Madi said.

"Can you guys just walk down that sidewalks again. The same way you did before?" He asked.

Madi and I backed up and started walking again, her looking up at me smiling.

"Perfect. I can email it to you!" He said excitedly.

I have him my business email and found out his name was Jake. He thanked us again and rushed off.

"We should get going." Madi said.

~ We're going on a trip ~

We found Dan and Ronnie outside on a little split bench.

"Hey guys!" Ronnie said.

"Hey."

"Ice cream?"

"Yeah."

***************

Yeah update. Be proud of me.

402 words