29. Sickness

*Madi's POV*

Somehow, some way, both Dan and Phil had contracted the plague. They were coughing and sneezing and snotting everywhere, so Ronnie and I detained them both in their separate rooms. Phil was mildly allergic to Luna, so that added to the medicine he was taking.

I walked into Phil's room with warm tea with honey to help his through, and a cold facecloth because he might have had a fever as well.

"Here you go, sweetie." I said, handing him his mug and putting the other stuff on the bed side table.

"Thank you for taking care of me." Phil said, shutting his Mac book.

"As your girlfriend, I think it my duty to take care of my precious boyfriend." I said, patting his head. Phil looked so cute sitting in bed with his stuffed Totoro and wearing his green Uni sweatshirt.

"Call for me if you need anything." I said, turning to leave.

*Ronnie's POV*

I walked toward Dan's room with a sandwich and water. He and Phil both had mystery sickness. Luna followed me right on my heels.

"Who's excited to see daddy?" I asked. This earned me a meow. I stopped and bent down. I trained Luna to jump onto my shoulder and she did. I continued down the hall way and kicked the door open.

"It's Ronnie!" I said. Dan looked up and clicked out of whatever he was doing on his laptop.

I walked over to the bed and set down the stuff on the bed side table, handing him his sandwich.

"Oh. Grilled cheese! Did Madi make it?" Dan said, raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe." I said. Luna jumped off my shoulder, landing on Dan's stomach.

"Ouch." Dan moaned.

"Meow meow meow." Luna said, sitting between Dan's laptop and his chest.

"Hi babe." Dan said, kissing Luna's head

"Who's the best kitty father?" I asked.

"Me?" Dan said.

"No. Phil is." I said, sitting next to Dan. He pouted. "I'm just kidding, Hun." I said.

"You better be." Dan said.

**************

Little filler.

341 words.