9. Meet-ups and Misunderstandings

*Madi's POV*

I woke up in Phil's arms and grinned at his sleeping face. His fringe was tousled and his mouth was in a firm line. I pecked him on the lips as the alarm went off.

"Morning, Love." Phil said

"Hi." I said cutely.

"I don't want to move." Phil groaned.

"We have to go meet people!" I said.

"Oh fine. But just because you asked." Phil said.

I rolled out of bed and went to get dressed. Dan was toasting bagels and Ronnie was sleeping. I threw a pillow at her.

"Bloody 'ell mate!" She yelled and toppled off the pullout gracefully.

"We have to go meet people. Oh, by the way, good morning, Dan!" I said.

"Morns." Dan said, faking rapper hand gestures.

I noticed his hair was straitened already and he was dressed already too.

"What time did you get up?" I asked.

"About 4 am." Dan said as if it were the most normal thing in the world.

"Are you alright, Dan?" I asked.

"Fine, thanks."

•••••••••

We were behind the curtain ready to go out to our meet and greet. I took a sip of water, an allergy tablet, and practiced smiling once more.

"Ready?" Phil asked me, squeezing my hand.

"Yes, Hun." I said, pecking his lips.

We walked out and there were screams and cameras and one girl passed out.

"Hi guys!" I said and smiled and waved.

This was exciting to see so many people so happy to see me. It was great. We got into position and started taking pictures.

A little later, there was a girl with buck teeth, straw textured and colored hair, a crooked nose, and pimples.

(A/N: not that any of these assets are bad, I just need a not-so attractive person. Gosh, I should like an aweful person >_< )

"Hey y'all." she drawled, looking all of us up and down.

"Hi there!" Phil said smiling, being his usual, sunny person.

"Can I just get a picture with Dan?" She asked, blowing a bubble with her gum.

"Sorry", Dan said, "But we only take group pictures."

"Fine." She grumbled and got in the middle of us. We took the picture, and she thanked us, blew a kiss at Dan, and walked off.

After another two hours of pictures, we finally were done. In an hour, we had a panel with Tyler, Troye, Zoe, Joe, Caspar, Alfie, and Louise.

There was pizza and soda for us in a small room.

"Watch out Rons, Dan had a few lookers." I laughed. Dan shrugged and mumbled incomprehensible words.

"I can take them." She said and kissed Dan's cheek. He smiled and his dimples popped out.

^^^ At the Panel ^^^

We sat at the long table in the front of the room with the other YouTubers. Mostly questions for them. iPhines flashed and people murmured, shushing one another when one of us spoke.

A girl in a TARDIS t-shirt was chosen by Phil and she stood.

"Is it true that you and Madison are dating?" She asked in a high voice. She held up her phone and there was a picture of me and Phil kissing at Disney on Twitter.

"Yes. It is. Feel free to complain to the complaints department if you have any!" Ronnie said, holding up a waste bin.

The room laughed before breaking out in shouts of congratulations and love. I was truly happy.

•Dan's POV•

*At a VIP party at night*

I was holding a wine glass and Ronnie had a martini in her hand. We were talking with Joe and Alfie.

"So, we were on the bus and he just fell over the rail!" Alfie said, laughing.

"Alfie! Joe! Over here!" Zoe shouted.

"Gotta go. Bye!" Alfie said, walking away.

"Bye, love" Joe said, pinching Ronnie's butt as he walked away.

"Bye Joe!" She yelled.

A wave of jealousy washed over me. I didn't want to spoil a happy evening, so when Ronnie pulled me towards the dance floor, I didn't say anything.

*Ronnie's POV*

We had arrived home from the convention center. Dan was in the shower and the "Cutest Couple" was in the bedroom reading.

I heard soft noises from the bathroom and wondered why Dan had been in there so long.

I walked over to the door and knocked quietly.

"Dan? Are you okay? I hear you cr-"

"I'm not..*sniff* crying."

"You sound like you are." I said stubbornly.

"I'm NOT!"

"What happened?"

"You."

"Me?"

"You."

"What did I... oh, Joe? Yeah, he's cute, but not as cute as you."

"Yeah. What ever, Ronnie. Just leave me alone." Dan said.

I turned around and walked away, silent tears threatening to spill.

***********************

Let's all appreciate my outfit skills. And CLIFFHANGER!

Who liked the chapter? Don't be afraid to comment and vote!!!